Family History

Shawn's POV:

The next morning I awoke to find Alice in my arms, which made me guess that she snuck in either during the night or dad let her in. I dismissed them because I didn't care, I just wanted to hold her close to me. "Good morning princess." I greeted her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning da-babe." She greeted stuttering slightly as she almost said something else. I smirked because I knew what she wanted to say. Shortly after that she had to leave even though I didn't want her to, but I let her go after a short make out session. I pulled up my active missions.

{Missions}
1. Graduate from Forks High School: Reward 50 Xp
2. Find and talk to Stefan Salvatore: Reward 60 Xp
3. Get all stats to 100: Reward 3000 Xp
4. Find out about your family history: Reward: 400 Xp
5.Unlock Your memories: reward 600 Xp
{End Missions}

I figured that today was a great day to find out my family history. With a sigh I got up and out of bed, I quickly took a shower and got dressed for the day. I knew dad had to work today so I left the house and headed to the Rez.

I immediately went to Sam's house to check up on him. I knocked on the door and waited for Sam to answer the door; after a few minutes of waiting the door finally opened, but it wasn't Sam who answered the door. It was a young woman around my age who had claw marks running down one side of her face and out of curiosity I looked at her status.

(Status)
Name: Emily Young
Age: 19
Species: Human (Imprint)
All stats are: .8
Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5'6"
Personality: kind, caring, compassionate, slightly stubborn.
(End Status)

"Can I help you?" She asked me pulling me out of my trance of looking at her status. "Ah yes, I'm looking for Sam. I'm an old friend of his." I told her and she nodded. "Well he's not here right now, but you can come in and wait for him to get back." She told me while opening the door wider and gesturing for me to come in which made me inwardly smirk. I knew that I'd never do anything to harm her but it made feel better knowing I'd be able to come over whenever I wanted now.

"Hey Em! Who's here?" Sam asked when he walked through the door as he approached us I smelt a horrible wet dog smell. I knew that it was because of the animal that Sam shifted into. A few seconds later I saw the big guy walk into the living room and he scrunched up his nose in confusion when he smelt my scent.  "Luc!! What happened to you?" He asked harshly but with concern in his voice.

"So I take it that you know this guy?" Emily asked out of curiosity to which Sam nodded and replied, "Yeah, he's an old friend." Making me scoff, "Old friend? Try your best friend since we were in diapers. I'm still your best friend even now that we're technically enemy species."

They looked at me confused at my statement but didn't know how to ask. "Well I'm a vampire Sam, but I'm not like the Cullens." I informed him which made Emily's heart race and her eyes grew with fright. "Please tell me you're joking with me." Sam sternly stated and I shook my head. I then went onto explain how I was changed and told them what I knew about my species. After telling them they hugged me and told me that they wouldn't treat me any differently.

Time skip a few hours:

It was about time for dad to leave work so I left the rez and went back home. I waited for dad to come home and after he walked through the threshold.

"Hey, dad! How was work??" I asked him.

"Oh, Luc work was fine what were you up to?" Dad asked in response. I told him about my day and what happened at Sam's. Shortly after that we had dinner where Bella was I had no idea but I threw that to the back of my mind.

"So dad what can you tell me about our family?" I asked him as we sat in the family room while I sipped on a glass of blood.

(To be continued...)

Author's Note: hey guys sorry for the long wait but I had writer's block and couldn't think of a way to explain the Family History. P.s. should I make Alice into a little? Tell me your thoughts.