Interrogation Part 2

Shawn's POV:

"So since I answered your questions, can you answer some of mine?" I asked everyone. They looked around the room before nodding in silence. I wondered what I should ask them first. I thought for a few minutes before asking a weird question.

"So what's your favorite animal to hunt?" I asked with a deadpanned expression. My question caused everyone to chuckle and I said, "What? I'm genuinely curious to know because what if I got a dog or a cat. I'd know not to bring it here if I want it to stay alive."

"I like to hunt bears!" Emmett exclaimed in between fits of laughter. I just of thought of a good joke because of the way he said it so I smirked and said, "Hey man I'm not judging you but I'm pretty sure my dad won't be interested in you." My comment made Rose look disgusted and she fake gagged. Everyone else looked confused while I looked amused.

"What does your father have to do with bears?" Jasper asked which made my smirk grow as I told him, "In the gay community, hairy men are known as bears. Consequently the way people go after others is known as hunting. So basically Emmett likes hairy men." Rosalie once again gagged while Emmett looked betrayed and flabbergasted.

"I'm just messing with you Emmett, so which bear is your favorite? Grizzly bears or Black bears?" I changed the subject back to what he hunts for blood. Emmett quickly switched back to smiling before announcing that grizzlies were his favorite and I nodded.
"I like deer and the occasional mountain lion." Rosalie stated and Alice agreed with her. Carlisle and Esme only hunted deer.

"Which do you guys prefer does or bucks?" I asked the for that hunted deers. Alice and Esme preferred does while the other two go after bucks; I was fascinated by their diets. Jasper and Edward mainly hunted mountain lions. Jasper would occasionally go after bears with Emmett while Edward would go after anything if he couldn't get a mountain lion.

"So can you guys even eat human food?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No, well we can but it tastes like dirt and we can't digest it." Rosalie stated bluntly and I nodded. I was about to ask something but my I was cut off because my stomach growled. I then realized that I haven't had anything to eat since lunch.

"Oh dear, you're hungry! Sorry but we don't have food but let me go out and get you something." Esme insisted and so I told her that I'd like to have a meat lovers pizza with jalapeños added to it. A few minutes later Esme told us to move to the dining room where there was a box of pizza on the table.

"Man! I can't thank you enough for going out your way to get me food. I appreciate it very much ma'am." I told Esme before I stated eating she beamed with joy when I thanked her. Alice also beamed because she saw something, I wanted to ask her but let it go. "So what's it like to continually go to high school?" I asked the teens and Rosalie scowled.

"It's horrible especially because of the blood lust." She stated harshly and that made me think about a solution. "So why didn't you guys, I don't know use a thermos to carry some animal blood, so that way you could at least pretend to be eating soup?" I asked and they all looked shocked at my suggestion.

"Why didn't we think of that?" Carlisle asked himself but I answered him anyway, "Probably because you guys have been so focused on not standing out that you guys have been standing out even more. I mean I'm pretty sure that over the years there have been people that have noticed that you guys don't eat even though you grab lunch trays." This caused the cold teens to look down in thought and widened their eyes as they remembered people looking at them weirdly.

"So since you guys can't eat does that mean that you can't cook or do you guys cook but give the food away to homeless shelters?" I asked them and it was Esme that answered, "We do cook but we give it away. I've been told that I'm an excellent cook, but they could just be saying it to be nice." She looked down when she finished. "Well there's only one way to find out and that is to cook for me and let me try it sometime. I promise to tell the complete truth and give advice on what you need to improve, okay?" I offered which caused her to smile widely. "Gosh you could blind someone with that smile." I commented with a whistle which caused everyone to laugh.

"Hey Carlisle, do you have any ideas as to why you guys can't eat human food?" I asked him since he is a doctor if his coat was any indication. "I think it's because our bodies are filled with venom and that also includes our stomachs. The venom can only interact with blood." He told me his hypothesis on why they can't eat normal food, my eyes lit up with a realization.

"I just realized something..." I trailed off and waited for someone to take the bait.

"What is it?" Edward asked taking the bait which made me grin. "Well if you guys can only digest blood does that mean you guys have to use the bathroom or is the blood turned into more venom?" I explained my realization which caused some chuckles, but I continued, "But seriously I think I just found a way for you guys to eat human food."

"What how?" Rose asked curiously and I nodded before explaining, "Well since you guys can't digest it normally, have you guys ever tried mixing blood into the food? I mean if venom is in your stomachs can only react to blood maybe you need to mix blood into normal food. I mean it can't hurt to try it now can it?" Carlisle's eyes widened at my suggestion.

"Now did you guys know that the shifters are coming back?" I asked because of my friendship with Sam. By their reactions I guessed the answer is 'No.' "Look I only asked because my childhood friend has shifted." I explained why I asked and Carlisle spoke up, "We knew it was a possibility that they would start to shift but we didn't think that it'd be so soon." I nodded in understanding before changing the subject again by asking, "Do you guys have a gym or any workout equipment?"

"Yes! I made a gym for relieving stress from fight." Emmett spoke with enthusiasm which made everyone grin. "Do you guys mind if I used it? I'm trying to get my physical stats up to 10 I'm less than 3 points away." I asked them with hope in my voice. They all nodded in sequence, and then Alice asked, "What are they right now?"

<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 3(230/640 Xp until level 4)
Occupation: Mechanic (level: 1 {800/10,000 Op})
Weight: 200
Strength: 7.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 7.5
Agility: 7.5
Balance: 7.3
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 10 (capped for now)
Height 6'1"
Skills:
Car maintenance: Level 1
Car maintenance allows the user to work on any car at a basic level. To level up this skill continue working on cars.
Observe: Level 2
Allows the host to see details about a person. Such as age, height, weight, species, their physical stats, and their personality traits. You can also detect lies and truths.
This is a passive skill which means it's always on. To level up keep learning about people and observe everything.
<End Status>

I had to check my status because I couldn't remember off the top of my head. "My strength is at 7.2, speed: 7.5, agility is also 7.5, and balance is at 7.3." I told everyone and they looked a bit surprised at them. I then checked the time and noticed that it was close to 10 pm. "Crap! Sorry to cut this short but I got to go home. I'll see you guys tomorrow, right?" I exclaimed and they nodded. I grabbed the pizza box and took the rest with me. It took me about 15 minutes to get home and both dad and Bella were asleep. I quietly made it up to my room and went to sleep.