Mysterious Stranger

Shawn's POV:

The next morning I woke up to my status screen.
<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age: 18 (Vampire years: 10 days)
Species: Traditional Vampire
Species traits: The weaknesses are: burn in the sun, a wooden stake can kill, werewolf bite is fatal, have to be invited into a house owned by living beings, and vervain an herb that poisons traditional vampires (unless a tolerance is built up) also protects humans from compulsion. The strengths are: super senses, getting stronger with age, compulsion, super healing, super speed and strength.
Level: 5 (390/2000Xp to level 5)
Occupation: Mechanic (level: 1 {800/10,000 Op})
Weight: 180
Strength: 71(note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 71
Agility: 71
Balance: 71
Intelligence: 70
Wisdom: 70
Height 6'1"
Skills:
Car maintenance: Level 1
Car maintenance allows the user to work on any car at a basic level. To level up this skill continue working on cars.
Observe: Level 2 (150Xp/ 300Xp)
Allows the host to see details about a person. Such as age, height, weight, species, their physical stats, and their personality traits. You can also detect lies and truths.
This is a passive skill which means it's always on. To level up keep learning about people and observe everything.
Cooking: Level 2 (90Xp/350Xp)
Allows you to cook a slightly above average meal.
<End Status>

I dismissed the screen and got up from my bed to get ready to start the day. After getting I left the house to go to work.

Third Person's POV:

As Shawn left for work a message was just delivered to someone in New York City.

"Hmm, could you repeat that for me mate?" A male asked with a British accent in interest.

"There has been sightings of Damon Salvatore near Seattle...sir." A fragile voice said carefully. The British male smirked gleefully while stating, "That's what I thought you said." The messenger looked like he was about to die from fright.

~~~Back in Forks~~~

Shawn sneezed and thought that someone must have been talking about him somewhere.

Shawn's POV:
Hmm I wonder who's talking about me. Shawn thought to himself but put it out of his mind. After a long day at work he got a notification from Allison.

—-Ding——

[Congrats Luc, you have gained a level in your occupation. You now are a Mechanic Level 2. With an upgrade to Car maintenance.]

After getting back home I took a shower and cleaned up for Alice.

{A/N: Sorry for the short update but I lost inspiration for a while. I'll continue to write but the updates might be random.}