Revealing The Supernatural

Shawn's POV:

'Allison why can't I enter my house?' I demanded an answer from her.

~Ding~

[Luc, you're a traditional vampire, meaning you need to be invited inside by someone who lives in the house.] she explained and I nearly blew a gasket because she didn't warn me beforehand. I called Bella and asked her to say that I could come in. After that I rushed upstairs and showered and changed. As soon as I got changed I went into my room and waited for dad to get home.

As soon as he came home, I left my room and headed downstairs to see Bella making dinner. I smelt the air and noticed two foul smells and scrunched up my nose and covered my nose. As I neared dad, I noticed that one of foul smells got stronger. I then heard the flowing blood in their bodies and realized that I was smelling their blood.

"Hey guys, what's for dinner?" I asked trying to ignore the horrible smell coming from them.

"Steak and potatoes." Bella answered from the dinner and I nodded.

"How were the Cullens today?" Dad asked me and I replied, "They're good! Their gym is amazing, I love it." Dad nodded and after a few minutes of catching up dinner was done.

After dinner I called out, "Hey guys we should have a family meeting." They looked confused and looked at each other before looking at me.

"What's this about Shawn?" Dad questioned and I sighed, "Look something happened to me today...something that'll change the way that you look at the world."

"Does this have anything to do with you asking to be invited into the house earlier?" Bella asked and I nodded. "Do you guys remember listening to the tribe stories at Billy's house?" I questioned and Bella's look told me her answer was 'no.'

"Yea, but I can't remember the exact details, why?" Dad replied to my question.

"Okay quick story time, back in the mid 18th century, there were a series of animal attacks around the tribe. But they weren't animal attacks; they were orchestrated by a man with skin as cold as ice and had red eyes. The man was fast like lightning and as strong as a hundred men. But the tribe asked the ancestors for help and he turned into a wolf. Soon after him more men turned into wolves and they became a pack. They teamed up and took the cold man down...that's a quick version." I told part of the story to them. Before they could ask any questions I continued, "Now during the 1950's a family like the cold man came into the area, but they were different they didn't harm humans and so they made a treaty with the tribe stating that they wouldn't harm the regular humans living in the area and that they wouldn't step into the tribe land. The cold ones are actually a type of vampire. They actually think that they are the only type but that's not true...at least not anymore." I finished silently.

"What does this have to do with anything??" Dad asked angrily. "Everything, dad because I turned into the second type of vampire today." I started to explain but was cut off by Bella.

"What?!?! How??" She asked worriedly which warmed my heart. "Well after I got done working out today, and to unwind ironically enough I was reading the book 'The Vampire Lestat'. After I finished the book I passed out and when I woke up I was hungry and sore. The hunger was a constant pain and my body felt as if it had broken every bone in my body and had been remade. I followed my instincts and left for Seattle. As soon as I got there I kept following my instincts and they led me to an alleyway where I saw a man harassing a young teenaged girl. I pulled the man off from her and told her to run. After she left I turned my attention back to the man and he pulled out a knife. A struggle ensued and the man ended up with the knife in his throat; that's when my hunger became unbearable. I took the knife out and latched onto the wound as if I was in a trance." I trailed off still reeling from what happened.