First Mission

Shawn's POV:
The next morning I once again woke up to my status screen.
<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 0
Weight: 328 lbs (note you have severe health issues at this weight, such as breathing problems, and a few more.)
Strength: 1.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 1
Agility: 0.8
Balance 0.9
Intelligence: 1.5
Height 6'1"
<End Status>
I dismissed it and got out of bed to do my morning routine. After my routine I went downstairs and went for my walk. During my walk I started to think about my goddess and wondered if she was real. I hope she was so I could try to get her to fall in love with me. Once I got a half mile away from my house my body instinctively turned around and I started on my way back home. After I got back home I noticed that only 45 minutes had passed.

~Ding~
[Congratulations host, you have unlocked the Mission function of the system. All of your stats are now 1 or more. You may see any current mission or future missions by saying or thinking 'Show the mission tab']
The system notified me pulling me away from my thoughts. I was ecstatic about finally getting my stats up to 1, I could finally start leveling up and maybe even change my species to something else.

'Show the Mission tab' I thought out to the system.

~Ding~
<Missions>
1. Drop your Weight down to 200 lbs.
Reward: 50 Xp.
2. Move to Forks, Washington.
Reward: 12 Xp.
3. Get all stats to 10.
Reward: 1000 Xp.
<End Missions>

[That list are your current missions. Raise your level to see more.] the system answered preemptively cutting of my questions.

'System please show me my current status.' I asked the system politely.

<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 0 (50 Xp to Level 1)
Weight: 324 lbs (note you have severe health issues at this weight, such as breathing problems, and a few more.)
Strength: 1.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 1.2
Agility: 1
Balance 1
Intelligence: 1.5
Height 6'1"
<End Status>
'Hmm. The easiest one to finish is the weight loss mission.' I thought about the problem and decided to intensify my workout routines. The rest of my quickly passed and before I knew it; it was already the next day. To start of the new day, I quickly took a shower and got dressed before leaving the house.

Unlike the past few days of walking, I decided to go for a jog instead. I only managed to do a half mile jog today, so I'll need to work on that.

~Ding~
[Congratulations Host! You have increased some of your stats and decreased your weight.]
<Partial Status>
Weight: 328 to 322 lbs
Speed: 1.2 to 1.7
Agility: 1 to 1.5
Balance: 1 to 1.3
<End Partial Status>
I dismissed the screen and walked into the house and called out for my mom.

"Hey mom!"

"In here Luc!" She called out from the office. I followed the sound of her voice and went into the office. "Hey mom, do you think you could take me to the gym?" I asked her upon entering the room to which she nodded and grabbed her keys from the desk and proceeded to tell me, "I don't mind besides I have some errands that I need to do." I nodded and followed her to the car.

Slight Time skip to the gym

After getting to the gym, I quickly signed up for a temporary membership and went to start on a workout routine that I thought of. I started with my dumbbell curls and then went onto a set on the bench press with 40lbs on the bar. Next up on my list was squats also with 40lbs on the bar; after squats was deadlifts with 50lbs on the bar. Every exercise was a set of 10 reps.

~Ding~
[Congratulations Host! You increased all physical stats by 1. You also lost 22 lbs.]
<Partial Status>
Weight: 322 to 300lbs
Strength: 1.2 to 2.2
Speed: 1.7 to 2.7
Agility: 1.5 to 2.5
Balance:  1.3 to 2.3
<End Partial Status>
Was the first thing I noticed after I finished my workout. I dismissed the notification and went to the front desk for a glass of water, and I also asked for pen and a piece of paper. Before I started drawing I sent my mom a text saying that I was done working out for today. After sending the text I got started on my art piece. Slowly a drawing of my goddess came into existence.

I didn't realize that I was staring at the drawing until I felt my phone vibrate

Mom: I'm outside of the Gym.

I grabbed my things and headed outside to see that Bellybear was in the back of the car. I hopped in and asked, "How was everyone's day?"

"My day was fine, Luc." Mom responded a bit dryly.

"It was alright." Bella responded in a bored tone. I looked at Bella and crossed my eyes while pulling on my ears. Doing that caused her to giggle which made me smile happy that I could amuse her.