Mission Completion

Shawn's POV:
The next morning I got up after dismissing the status window and did my morning routine. Soon after I was out the door.

'Hey Allison, how can I complete my first mission quicker?' I asked the system which I decided to name Allison.

~Ding~
[The quickest way is to jog to the gym, do your workout, and then jog back home.] Allison stated factually. I nodded my head and started jogging the 4 miles to the gym. I had to take breaks at every half mile but I didn't mind. After 3 hours I finally got to the gym and I took a quick break before continuing on to my workout. It took me 2 hours to do my workout because of my fatigue of jogging all the way to the gym. Before I left on my journey home I took an hour to rest and unwind. After the hour of relaxation, I dragged my increasingly sore body and started jogging my way back home.

After 4 hours I finally reached the front porch of my house.

~Ding Ding~

[Congrats Host!! You have completed the first mission.]
[Congrats Host! You have leveled up!]
[Congrats host you have increased all physical stats by 5]
<Partial Status>
Weight: 300 to 200 lbs
Strength: 2.2 to 7.2
Speed: 2.5 to 7.5
Agility: 2.5 to 7.5
Balance: 2.3 to 7.3
<End Partial Status>
I was astonished to say the least, I couldn't believe that I managed to increase everything so quickly.
'Hey Allison, how did I complete the mission so quickly and how did I raise my stats up so quickly?' I asked Allison in rapid fire.

~Ding~
[Host, you jogged a half mile 8 times. 4 on the way to the gym and 4 on the way back. In between that you completed your workout. Your half a mile jog stat increase and weight loss was:
Half mile jog
Weight: -6 lbs
Speed: .5 increase
Agility: .5 increase
Balance: .3 increase
Multiply that by 8 and you get:
Half mile jog x 8
Weight: -48 lbs
Speed: 4 increase
Agility: 4 increase
Balance: 2.4 increase
Your workout increased every physical stat by 1.]
I nodded in understanding but I caught a mistake. 'That explains everything but the increase to my balance. My balance should've only increased by 3.4 not 5.' I told Allison about my finding.

~Ding~
[Well Host, the reason why your balance also increased by 5 was because during your workout and on your way back home you were already fatigued and so you had to use your balance a lot more unlike yesterday where you were able to rest for a while before doing your workout.] Allison explained to me and I nodded in understanding. I was broken away from my thoughts by my stomach growling. I just realized that I hadn't had anything to eat at all the entire day.

After eating a big dinner of Salad and fruits. I took a long hot shower before heading into my room and relaxing for the rest of the day. After an hour of just sitting there I got bored and went to my bookcase and grabbed a random book. The book turned out to be 'Interview with the Vampire' by Anne Rice. According to the memories that I received when I first woke up here I never really read the book. I read bits of the first couple of chapters but never really took the time to read it.

After a few hours of reading, I completed the book and I checked the time and noticed that it was almost midnight. I decided to go to sleep but before I did I got a notification.

~Ding~
[Congratulations host! You increased your intelligence and unlocked your wisdom stat!] Allison announced.

I was too tired to care about it at the moment and so I dismissed it and went to bed.

The Next Morning:

I woke up and as I was about to dismiss my status screen, I noticed something different about it.

<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 1 (0/100 Xp to Level 2)
Weight: 200
Strength: 7.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 7.5
Agility: 7.5
Balance: 7.3
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 1.5
Height 6'1"
<End Status>
I wondered if there was any more changes to the system. 'Hey Allison, could you show me the mission tab' I asked Allison nicely.

~Ding~
[Sure Host.]
{Missions}
1. Move to Forks: Reward 100 Xp
2. Get all Stats to 10: Reward 1000 Xp
3. Find out if your goddess is real: Reward 200 Xp
4. Graduate from Forks High School: Reward 20 Xp
5. Get a job: 150 Xp
6. Get a 1969 Camaro in blue: Reward 200 Xp
{End Missions}
I was surprised to see that the reward for moving to Forks was raised to 100 from 12. I dismissed everything and got up from bed. I quickly took my shower and got dressed in my very baggy clothes. 'Aww Shit, I have to get new clothes.' I thought out in frustration because I hated shopping for clothes. I figured I'd ask mom to take me shopping.

I went straight to the office downstairs and went in without knocking only to walk in on my mom and Phil making out. I immediately made gagging noises and said, "As awkward as this is I need to talk to my mom about something."

"Oops Sorry about that Luc, what do you need dear?" Mom replied in embarrassment. "Well, I'm not too sure if you noticed but I kinda need new clothes because my current ones make me look like I'm a child." I responded sarcastically which got me a glare from mom but I rolled my eyes before continuing, "Oh and btw, which means by the way, I'm going to move to Forks."

With this mom paled which I didn't even know was possible

"What?!? Why??!" She practically screeched which caused me to wince a bit.

"Well for one I want to, two I've known that you've been speaking shit about him for years, and three because I can." I told her seriously. She nodded and decided to change the subject with bringing up my need of new clothes. "When do you want to get your new clothes?" She asked quietly and maybe a bit scared that might air some more of her lies to Phil. "I was thinking about now would be perfect." I replied to her question to which she nodded and then we left to get my new clothes.