Restoration Part 2

Shawn's POV:
<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 2 (150/320 Xp until level 3)
Occupation: Mechanic (level: 1 {0/10,000 Op})
Weight: 200
Strength: 7.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 7.5
Agility: 7.5
Balance: 7.3
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 10 (capped for now)
Height 6'1"
Skills:
Car maintenance: Level 1
Car maintenance allows the user to work on any car at a basic level. To level up this skill continue working on cars.
Observe: Level 1
Allows the host to see details about a person. Such as age, height, weight, species, and their physical stats. You can also detect lies and truths.
This is a passive skill which means it's always on. To level up keep learning about people and observe everything.
<End Status>

I studied my status after waking up, I was shocked to see the amount of Xp that I had.

'Hey Allison how did I gain 150Xp?' I asked Allison in curiosity to which I got the following response.

~Ding~
[Host you completed a mission when you got hired at the mechanic shop.]

I nodded then dismissed the screen and got up from my bed. I then realized that I hadn't sent a message to Bella since I moved. I grabbed my phone and typed the following message.

To Bellybear:
Sorry for not texting you sooner, but I've been busy. I got a job, I start next week; I also have been restoring my dream car.
Love,
Your Dashing Older Brother.

I hit send as soon as I finished the message, and then I took a quick shower before getting dressed. After getting dressed I called up Uncle Billy.

Billy: Hello who's this?
Me: It's Shawn, Uncle Billy.
Billy: Oh Shawn, what do you need?
Me: I was wondering if you could meet me at the Forks mechanic shop?
Billy: I'll be there in about 20 minutes.
Me: Great! I'll see you soon.

I hung up and grabbed my car keys and went outside and started the car up. I then locked up the house and got back into my car, and backed out of the driveway. On my way to my workplace I noticed that I'd have to replace the suspension which caused me to sigh. I quickly pulled up to my workplace and hopped out of my car. I went into the reception area and asked to see the manager.

"What can I do to help you, Shawn?" My boss, Mr. Thompson, asked me. "I was wondering if I could get my car painted today. I'll be able to pay for it." I told him and he nodded and asked for my keys. I handed them to him and before they took it in to get painted I took out all of the interior and took of the roof so they could also easily repaint the inside of the car.

After dropping of my car, I went over to the parts store and saw Stefan. I told him that the car needed a new suspension all the way around the car and he nodded. I then left because I saw Uncle Billy and someone else pull up to my workplace. The stranger got out and we observed each other.

<Status>
Name: Sam Uley
Age: 19
Species: Shape-Shifter
All Stats: 50
Weight: 190lbs
Height: 6'5"
<End Status>

"How can I help you?" Sam asked me and I was pulled away from my thoughts.

"My god, is that you Sammy?" I asked and I saw his eyes light up in recognition. He started grinning and rushed towards me pulling me into a hug. "My god Luc! It's been so long brother." He said to me which caused me to laugh. He let go and looked at me before restating his question but this time much more friendly. I told him that I needed to get my car interior redone and he nodded. We loaded everything up into the back of his truck before heading to a fabric shop.

I went inside and saw a mother and what looked like her daughter. I observed them and read their statuses.

<Status>
Name: Abigail Webber
Age: 39
Species: Human
All stats: 1
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
<End Status>

<Status>
Name: Angela Webber
Age: 17
Species: Human
All Stats: .8
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125lbs
<End Status>

"How can we help you, sir?" Angela asked me and I nodded and asked, "Do you guys happen to reupholster car seats?"

"Are you asking about a child's car seat or the actual seat from the car?" Abigail asked breaking her silence. "I'm talking about the actual seat miss.." I trailed off hoping for her to give me her name. "Oh forgive us. I'm Abigail Webber and this is my daughter Angela. We can reupholster your vehicle's seats, is that all you need, Mister...?" She informed me and I smiled and said, "Shawn Swan, the chief of police's oldest kid. No I also need a new carpet, fabric roof, and new leather inserts for the door trims." After telling her this she nodded and asked if I had everything to which I nodded and started bringing everything in with Sam's help.

"Uhm...I don't mean to be rude or come off as flirting but how old are you?" Angela asked me before I could leave. I turned to her and gave her a smirk before responding, "I'm 18 and you?" "Wow, you look older than 18...I'm sorry that sounded rude, and I'm 17." She said which caused me to chuckle at her statement. "Relax, I'm not mad Angela. 17 huh, I have sister the same age as you." I calmed her down and after telling her that I left. I went with Sam and Billy to the Rez to catch up and hang out like old times.

A few hours later:

After a few hour of hanging out with Sam I got a call from Angela telling me that my order was done. I told Sam and he got up and we left Billy's house. We quickly picked up my order and I paid. I left an extra $500 as thanks; I was thankful that as my parting gift Phil gave me $10,000. I was then given a ride to the mechanic shop where I found out that my car was done getting painted and only needed to bake for a few more minutes. I went to the reception area and paid the $2,500 that it costed for them to paint my car. Once my car was cooled down, I hurriedly put the newly reupholstered interior into the car and put on the new convertible roof on. I let out a breath of relief and felt a lot of tension flow out from my body.

Upon finishing the car I went to the parts store and paid the tab which was everything but $500 and got the new suspension which I quickly put on and went for a test drive. I noticed that it rode a lot better as well as handled better which made me happy. I finished the test drive and went back home. After getting into the house I pulled out my phone and noticed that I had a text message from Bella.

From Bella:
Dear Luc,
I understand that you've been busy... are you and dad taking the cruiser to pick me up tomorrow? I can't wait to see you.
Love,
Your Bellybear.

To Bellybear:
Dear Sorellina,
No Dad and I will be taking my car to pick you up. I just finished it today. I've lost track of time and forgot when you were coming here. Thanks for reminding me!
Love,
Your Dashing Older Brother.

After sending that message, I turned on the tv and waited for my dad to get home. A few hours later he came home and we talked about our day over dinner. Then we went to our respective rooms and went to bed.