Settling In

Jasper's POV:
I sat in shock for a second before shaking my head and getting up. I rushed at a human speed to get off the plane; after getting off I quickly went to baggage claim and grabbed my bag before heading out to the parking area where I got into my Dodge Viper.

After getting into my car I quickly left Seattle and headed towards the house

After getting into my car I quickly left Seattle and headed towards the house. 'I can't believe that Shawn lives in Forks.' I thought to myself.
After getting home, I rushed inside and put my stuff in my room. I noticed that I was the only one home and so I pulled out a history book and started reading while I waited for everyone to get home.

A few hours later:

I heard my family's voices before I saw them and since I could hear them I knew it was only a few seconds before they were inside and so I put my book down. Sure enough they were inside in a couple of seconds.

"Oh Jasper, I didn't know that you were back." Esme, my adoptive mom, said as soon as she saw me which made everyone notice me.

"I believe that it's time for a family meeting." I said seriously and everyone nodded.

"What's the problem son?" Carlisle, my adopted dad, asked me in concern. I took a deep breath not that I needed to and I looked at everyone before settling on Alice then I said, "I believe that I just met Alice's mate."

"Wait when?!??!" Alice interrupted me before I could continue. I felt her excitement and anxiousness they were almost overwhelming so I sent a strong wave of calmness to her. "I'm sorry Jasper." She said as she guessed what was happening to me and I nodded to tell her that it was okay. "Now before I continue on how I met him. There's a bit of a problem...he's human no.." but before I could finish my sentence I felt a strong wave of anger

Rosalie cut me off, "Oh Great!!" I sent her a wave of calm and proceeded to say, "If you don't mind, please let me finish." They all nodded and I continued to finish my earlier explanation, "Yes he's human now as I was going to say before I was cut off, there won't be a problem with him because he has no scent at least to me there's none." They all looked shocked and I asked Alice, "What was your question again?"

"When did you meet him and how???!!" She asked excitedly which caused me to chuckle at my best friend. "I met him on the plane to Seattle that I took today. I didn't pay him any attention until I looked at a drawing that he was working on and what he drew honestly shocked me to hell and back." "What was it??" She asked anxiously and I replied, "It'll be better if I showed you. Luckily for you guys I managed to get a picture of it." I pulled out my phone and loaded up the picture of the drawing and showed Alice first.