Mine!

Shawn's POV:

After dismissing my status, I looked at my clock to see the time.

"Damn it." I muttered under my breath as I noticed that it was 6 am. I rushed downstairs and started making a quick breakfast. I listened to see if dad had left or not and noticed that he did leave already which made me sigh. I finished breakfast for two and I quickly ate my breakfast and wrote a note for Bella telling her that dad and I had left for work and school respectively.

Upon getting to the school, I noticed that the Cullens weren't there yet, and so I started listening to some good old rock n' roll. About 20 minutes later I saw Emmett's Jeep roll into the parking lot, and as the Jeep drove past my car and I involuntarily took a breath and smelled the most amazing scent ever. It smelled like fresh lavender, green apples, and a hint of cinnamon. 'What's is that wonderful smell.' I wondered to myself, I was going to continue my thinking but Allison answered my internal dilemma.

~Ding~

[Congratulations Luc! You just found the scent of your mate or also known as soulmate. Your breed of vampire can hardly ever find their mate because most of the time they almost immediately turn off their emotions.] That was her answer which shocked me because I didn't know that soulmates were real. It took me a few moments to get over my shock, and once I did I turned off my music and got out of my car. Almost immediately the scent grew stronger, it made me want to elongate my fangs and track down the source.

I walked over to the Cullens like usual. "Sup guys?" I asked as I got there trying to control myself from vamping out. When I saw Alice get out I heard a growl in my head. 'Mine!!!' Was what the growl said.

"Morning Luc!" Alice beamed with happiness which made me smile. "Good morning, mio bellissimo tesoro." I purred to her which made her shiver.

"Morning bro!" Emmett announced his presence by shouting his greeting. I smiled and gave him a fist bump.

"Hello brother!" Rosalie greeted with a smile and came up to hug me. We hugged each other before separating. I saw the look on Alice's face, it was one of envy and longing. I chuckled before saying, "Come here little one." She giggled and jumped onto me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. I laughed at her antics but didn't say anything to stop her.

"Hey love birds, school's about to start." Jasper informed us and Alice started whining because she didn't want to be separated from me. "Alice, if you'll be good for me; I'll tell you a secret after I get off from work today, okay?" I offered Alice which got her to let go of me and skip away happily.

"Damn! Dude you already got her wrapped around your little finger." Emmett stated in shock at Alice skipping away.

Time skip to lunch:

Today I decided to sit with Bella and her friends. I snuck up on Bella while motioning to her friends to keep silent. They smiled and I quickly wrapped my arms around Bella's stomach and picked her up. She screeched out in fright. "Haha...sorry Bella it's just me." I told her while laughing.

"Damn it Luc! I nearly pissed myself from fright." She scolded me but then blushed from embarrassment. Which made me scrunch up my nose at the horrible smell filling up the area around us. Bella noticed my face and asked, "What's wrong?" I sighed before whispering into her ear, "No offense Bella but your blood smells like shit to me, the same can be said about dad." She let out an oh before turning back to her friends and scolded them for letting me sneak up on her.

"Hey Angela, how have you been?" I asked her after we all sat down.

"I've been good Luc, and before you ask my mom also told me to thank you for over-paying us." Angela told me and I nodded before saying, "Well it was the least I could do considering what I had you guys do was last minute."

"I've been meaning to ask you, how do you guys know each other?" Jessica asked in her annoying voice. God her voice made me want to kill her, but I don't want to be killer so I repressed the urge before responding to her. "Well if you must know, I met Angela and her mom when I needed to get the interior of my car replaced and the seats reupholstered." I told her with annoyed tone wishing that I could compel her to shut up forever.

"What car do you have?" A blonde haired kid asked me but I ignored him because I didn't like the way he was looking at Bella. "Hey Angela did you hear that fly buzzing around here?" I asked her which made her giggle and the guy to glare at me but I didn't care. I looked over to the Cullens' table and noticed that Alice was glaring at Angela in jealousy. "Hey guys I need to go." I told them as I got up and walked towards Alice.

"What's wrong, princess?" I asked Alice softly when I got to her.

"I don't like her because of how friendly she is to you." She answered softly which made me pull her into a hug. "Well little one, she's just a friend and that's all she'll ever be. You understand me?" I told her and she nodded while holding onto me.

"Ahem." I looked up and saw Rose clearing her throat to get our attention. I rose an eyebrow and she just laughed, but then I realized that we were in the middle of the cafeteria. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say 'I don't care.' Rose smiled at that and Alice finally let go embarrassed that she finally realized that we were making a scene, but she didn't let go of one of my arms. "So what's up with you guys?" I asked everyone and they all replied with not much and I nodded in understanding.

Time skip to after school:

I decided to check out the mission tab before I went to work.

{Missions}
1. Graduate from Forks High School: Reward 50 Xp
2. Find and talk to Stefan Salvatore: Reward 60 Xp
3. Get all stats to 100: Reward 3000 Xp
4. Find out about your family history: Reward: 400 Xp
5.Unlock Your memories: reward 600 Xp
{End Missions}

'Well shit...I guess I'll have to talk to dad soon.' I thought to myself.