Upgraded System

Shawn's POV:

The next morning I awoke to Alice cuddling with me while she had her eyes closed. "Good morning princess." I said quietly to let her know I woke up which made her stretch and open her eyes looking very content.

"Good morning Luce, how did you sleep?" She asked as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Perfect because I had you in my arms." I replied before sitting up with Alice still in my embrace. I looked into her eyes as I leaned in closing mine as our lips touched. I kept her close while I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth letting me slide my tongue into her mouth. I tasted her saliva as our tongues were entwined together. After a few minutes, we finally broke away from each other and I told her that I had to get ready for school to which she pouted before slipping out the window and left in a flash.

As I was getting dressed I felt a wave of dizziness but I brushed it off. Before I left for school a stronger wave of dizziness hit me, which made me think, 'What the hell is wrong with me?'

[Well dumbass, you haven't had any blood for at least two days. Your body is starting to shut down, and if you're not lucky you could start to dessicate soon.] A voice commented sarcastically, that's news to me, but I guess I have forgotten to feed for a few days. 'Who are you?' I asked with a thought. [Ouch, I was only shut down for a few days and you already forgot about me.] the same voice commented again. 'Allison?! You sound different, what happened to you?' I asked the voice to which Allison responded with, [Well Shawn, I was upgraded and I now have a few more features. My new features include an inventory, a store, and the ability to earn drops from missions.] I made a note of what she told me and went out of the house.

As I arrived at school, I was almost overwhelmed by the smell of blood coming from the human students causing me to groan. Alice ran at a human pace to me.

"Luce, what's wrong babe?" She asked worriedly which made my undead heart warm. "I need blood, my body is starting to shutdown and I'm surrounded by blood of innocent humans. I need to go see Carlisle real quick. I'll be back before the trip, so that I can see you off." I told her to which she nodded and kissed my cheek before letting me go.

I rushed to the hospital and went to the reception desk.

"How can I help you sir?" The receptionist asked me politely but in a bored tone. "Yes you can, I need to see Dr. Carlisle Cullen right away." I told her in a hurry. "Do you have an appointment, if not I'm afraid I can't allow you to see him." She replied and I swore in my head before compelling her, "You will tell me where I can find Dr. Carlisle Cullen." She nodded and told me in a friendly tone, "You can find him in his office. It's on the second floor third door on the right. It's next to the stairs." I nodded and hurried my way to his office. I heard the shuffling of papers, so I went right in.

"Shawn, how can I help you?" He asked me unsurprised that I was there. "Look Carlisle, I don't know how much you know about my type of vampire, but I need human blood right now." I told him and his eyes widened a little bit. "Do you mind if I ask why you can't drink animal blood?" He asked hesitantly.

[You can't have animal blood because it severely weakens you and you won't be able to hold it down because you're too young.] Allison gave me the answer to Carlisle's question and so I repeated what she told me to him which made him rush to get a couple of blood bags. I quickly drank them and immediately felt better and more energized. I thanked him before leaving to go back to school.

I made it just in time for 2nd period, I went to the office to tell them why I was late. Thankfully the biology classes didn't leave for the trip until 3rd period, so I had to wait through 2nd period to see Alice.

I rushed towards the parking lot to see Alice. Once I got there, I noticed that Bella looked uncomfortable because of a blonde haired kid. "What's going on here?" I asked glaring at the kid.

"Nothing Luc, I was just telling Mike, here, that'd we'll be out of town the day of prom." Bella told me and I nodded knowing that it was an excuse to turn him down gently.

"Luce!!" I heard as someone jumped on my back causing me to look over my shoulder and see Alice.

"Luc, who's on your back?" Bella asked after Alice's antics. Alice jumped off my back and hugged my arm. "Hi! I'm Alice Cullen, Luce's girlfriend." Alice informed as she was introducing herself to Bella. Bella's eyes widened in shock while Mike choked .

"Luce, are you feeling better?" Alice asked me with concern and worry laced in her voice. I nodded my head and told her, "Don't worry princess, Carlisle helped me out with no problem."

"Wait what was wrong with you?" Bella asked me with a bit of anger in her voice. I glared at Mike to make him leave which he seemed to get the message. After he left I turned my attention back to Bella, "My body was starting to shut down, because I hadn't had any bl-." I was cut off by Alice.

"What are you doing? She can't know about us!!" She harshly whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, my dad and Bella already know about me. I didn't tell them that you guys were cold ones. I figured that they might be safer knowing about me." I whispered to her. Our little conversation happened in a flash and I went back to what I was saying to Bella , "I hadn't had any blood for a few days." I finished and Bella glared at me furious that I kinda starved myself but let it go because I told her that I was busy and forgot to by accident.

Time skip to that night:

I was in my room ready to head to bed when I remembered what Allison told me about her upgrade. 'Allison could you please show me the store?' I asked Allison as politely as I could.

[Of course!]

{Supernatural Store}
(A/N: $$=Supernatural system currency.)
Weapons:
1.Wooden stake: A basic wooden stake to kill Traditional Vampires.
cost: $$20
2. Metal Stake: A metal stake with Venom from a Cold One infused into it. Used to kill Cold Ones.
cost: $$50
3.White Oak Stake: A white oak stake to kill an Original vampire. Note if you kill an Original, you'll be killing the entire line of Traditional Vampires that their blood created.
Cost: $$100,000,000,000,000
Powers:
Pathokinesis: The ability to sense and alter emotions. Jasper Whitlock (Hale) has this power. Note while this gift is useful it does burden the user by making them feel another's bloodlust. To get around this setback one will have to focus on their self until they can only sense their own emotions unless they want to know someone else's.
Cost: $$1000
Telepathy: The ability to read minds and if untrained it will always be on. Edward Masen (Cullen) has this power but it is severely untrained and can only read surface thoughts.
Cost: $$1000
Precognition: The ability to see the future based on actions. If trained properly it could evolve in future sight which will allow the user to see all possible outcomes. Mary Alice Brandon (Cullen) has this power but has only partially trained her gift.
Cost: $$10,000
Books: (Locked)
Bloodlines: (Locked)
{End Store}

I was shocked to say the least at what the store offered. A sudden wave of exhaustion hit me making me go to sleep.