First Day

Shawn's POV:

School a place I haven't been to for a while. I dropped out during my senior year back in Phoenix, I don't really know why I did, but it happened.

<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age:18
Species: Human
Level: 3(30/640 Xp until level 4)
Occupation: Mechanic (level: 1 {800/10,000 Op})
Weight: 200
Strength: 7.2 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 7.5
Agility: 7.5
Balance: 7.3
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 10 (capped for now)
Height 6'1"
Skills:
Car maintenance: Level 1
Car maintenance allows the user to work on any car at a basic level. To level up this skill continue working on cars.
Observe: Level 2
Allows the host to see details about a person. Such as age, height, weight, species, their physical stats, and their personality traits. You can also detect lies and truths.
This is a passive skill which means it's always on. To level up keep learning about people and observe everything.
<End Status>

I dismissed the status screen and got out of bed, it was 5:30 in the morning. I took a quick shower before getting ready for the day. After getting ready I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. I ate mine and wrote a not telling them I'm heading to school. It took me a few minutes to get to the high school, I looked at the time and noticed that it was 6:35 am. I waited until 6:50 before leaving my car, I got out and saw some cars pulling into the parking lot. I headed for the main building where the office was located to get my schedule and locker info.

My schedule:
1st. English 12
2nd. AP US History
3rd. AP Art 4
4th. Calculus
Lunch
5th. Mechanics
6th. Gym
7th. Free period

It didn't take me long before I memorized where my classes were and how to get to them. I went back to my car and waited for school to start.

Time jump to 7:45 am:

Once it hit 7:45, I couldn't wait anymore and got out from my car. I made my way to my first class careful not to attract attention; as I reached the class I walked in and went straight to the teacher.

"Good morning sir, I'm new and need you to sign this slip." I handed the slip that the teachers needed to sign to him and waited for him to tell me where to sit. The teacher waited for class to start before saying anything at all.

"Morning Class, we have a new student. Shawn please tell us about yourself." Mr. Roberts said to everyone at once. "Well my name is Shawn and I just moved here from Phoenix. If you have any questions please ask now or you won't have another chance of getting information from me." I stated harshly to deter anyone from asking questions.

"I have a couple of questions." A voice called out I turned my head to the voice and observed the person. The class was silent with shock.

<Status>
Name: Emmett McCarty (Cullen)
Age: 90
Species: Cold One
Strength: 120
Speed: 100
Agility: 100
Balance: 100
Intelligence: 90
Wisdom: 80
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 250lbs
Personality: Impulsive, caring, loves pranking, honest, and loyal.
<End Status>

"Ask away uh..." I started but trailed off waiting for him to pick up what I was asking. "Oh sorry, I'm Emmett, Emmett Cullen." He caught on quickly and I finished, "Well ask away Emmett."