Missing Cullen

Author's Note: The reason why his Xp shot up in the last chapter is because I forgot about the mission to get a 1969 Camaro in blue. My apologies for forgetting that.

Shawn's POV:

The next morning I woke up once again at 5:30 and after getting showered and dressed; I went downstairs to start on making breakfast. I first started on the coffee which is a staple of this house considering everyone likes it. After I got it ready to start, I heard a grunt from upstairs and figured that my dad woke up. I quickly started the coffee maker, and grabbed the eggs and butter from the fridge. I got a pan from one of the cabinets and turned on the burner after I put a pad of butter in the pan for it to melt. Once the butter was melted, I cracked a couple of eggs into the pan for dad's sunny side up eggs. I then got another pan and got the bacon from the fridge. I started up another burner and put some bacon into the second pan.

It took 10 minutes for me to make breakfast. I then made up our plates while I was doing that dad came downstairs dressed for work.

"Morning dad, I hope you realize that before you can leave you'll have to eat breakfast." I told him when I noticed him.

"Morning Shawn, when did you get home last night?" Dad asked while he sat down ready to eat.

~Ding~

[Congrats Luc! You created the skill Cooking]

Before I could respond I got a notification from Allison, I dismissed it and answered him, "I got home around 10, I was hanging out with the Cullens after school. I'll be going there after school today as well; I found out from Emmett that they have a gym at their house. I asked them if they didn't mind me using it and they agreed to my request." He looked shocked but happy that I made friends with the family. Shortly after Bella finally came down dressed and ready to go.

"Hold your horses young lady. I made breakfast so eat before we have to leave." I told her in a slightly joking manner. She looked at the table and noticed two empty plates. She huffed a little annoyed that she wasn't called down sooner. It was 7:00 when she finished eating, and after we cleaned the dishes we left for school. Upon getting to the school, I noticed that Bella was staring at the Cullens.

"Damn it, he's not here." I heard her mutter

"Who isn't here?" I asked from behind her causing her to jump. "Damn it Luc, I keep telling you not to sneak up on me." She scolded me which caused me to chuckle. "I know but your reactions are funny." I told her which made her glare at me before saying, "I hate you!" "Awe I love you too, Bellybear." I replied to her statement. "But seriously who are you looking for?" I asked her seriously which made her look down. "Edward Cullen." She whispered and I nodded and told her, "I'll go ask my friends, his family, where he is." Before she could protest, I started walking to the Cullens.

"Sup guys?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Hey Luc!" They all replied simultaneously which made my eyes go wide. "Wow! That was creepy, but anyway where's Bronze boy?" I asked them which made Emmett roar with laughter. "Woah simmer down hulk." I told him which made everyone else laugh.

"Edward went to Alaska to get his blood lust under control." Alice answered my question and I nodded while saying, "Thanks La Mia Principessa." That made Alice look down shyly and caused Rosalie to giggle. "Don't look down mio caro." I said while lifting up her chin so she could see my eyes. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving for class.

Time skip to lunch:

After I sat down Alice came up and sat on my lap. As the others sat down around us, she kept squirming on my lap causing my lust to start rising.