Moving to Forks

Shawn's POV:
The next morning, I got up and quickly got dressed in some of my new clothes.

After getting dressed, I quickly gathered up my old clothes for donation to goodwill

After getting dressed, I quickly gathered up my old clothes for donation to goodwill. Then I got my suitcase packed with my new clothes and carefully packed my paintings and sketchbooks for shipping. But before continuing I decided to call up my dad, Charlie Swan. I looked up the phone number of the Forks Police Department and called the number.

Dispatcher: This is the Forks Police Department. How can I help you?
Me: Hi, I hope you're having a good morning and I'd like to speak to the chief of police, so if you could transfer me to him that would be perfect.
Dispatcher: I'm having a great day, and one moment please.
After being on hold for a couple of minutes I heard my dad answer.

Dad: This is Chief Swan how can I help you?
Me: Hey dad, it's me Shawn.
Dad: Oh Shawn, what's up son?
Me: I was wondering if I could move in with you?
Dad: Of course you can, just to let you know I'll be signing you up for school.
Me: I understand...thanks for letting me move in, it means a lot to me dad.
Dad: Don't mention it Shawn, besides it'll be great having both of my kids with me.
Me: Yeah. Wait did you say both kids?
Dad: Yeah, Bella called me a couple of days ago and asked if she could move in with me. Didn't you know?
Me: No I had no idea, I just got fed up with mom telling lies about you and I wanted to spend more time with you.
Dad: I understand, I'll buy you a plane ticket, but if you want anything shipped you'll have to pay or get your mom to help pay for it.
Me: Hey dad umm could you possibly get the ticket now because I have all of my stuff packed and I'm ready to leave Phoenix.
Dad: Yeah I'll call the airport in Phoenix right now. I'll see you soon.
The call ended after he said that and I sighed but I got up and went downstairs with my things. I came down and saw Bella reading a book in the living room. I put my stuff down and walked up and sat down next to her. My actions caused her to look up from her book.

"Hey Bella." I said casually to her.

"Hey Luc, what's up?" She replied softly. "Not much, but I wanted to let you know that I'm moving today." I told her which caused her to widen her eyes in shock. "Oh, where are you moving to?" She asked concerned which caused me to chuckle silently. "I'm moving to Forks to live with dad." I said and she sighed with relief. I looked at her and pulled her into a hug; then I whispered into her ear, "I'll see you in a few days Bellybear, and if I have a car I'll drive behind dad so you can choose who you want to ride with." She nodded when I let her go. I got up and listened for mom and her voice coming from the dining room. I walked over and caught her attention.