Bronze Boy is back

Shawn's POV:

~Ding~

[Congrats! You received 1,500 Op for completing a shift.]

[Congrats! You leveled up the skill: Car Maintenance to level 2. You'll be able to diagnose what's wrong with a vehicle a lot easier than before.] Allison announced as I clocked out from my shift. I nodded and went out to my car to go to Alice's house; I didn't bother using the gps function of Allison this time because I could remember the way easily.

Skip the drive:

As I pulled up to the house I noticed that Bronze boy's car was there. I hurriedly parked and got out of my car walking at a normal human pace. Once I got to the front door, I just walked in without bothering to knock. I smelled Mexican food as soon as I stepped into the house.

"Is that Mexican food I smell?" I asked loudly even though I didn't need to mainly to annoy Edweirdo. I was nearly thrown onto the floor by Alice as she ran into me. I kept my face normal as her scent hit me like a ton of bricks. "Hey princess, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to hug you...is that not okay?" She clarified which made me let out a breath of relief. "It's alright, but try to warn me next time, okay" I told her which made her beam at me and kiss my cheek, I had to resist the urge to purr at her affectionate action. "So Bronze boy is back?" I asked her to which she nodded and explained, "Yeah, He got back an hour ago, but he won't be coming back to school until Monday next week." I nodded and carried her and walked us to the kitchen.

"It's good to see you, Luc." Esme said smiling when she saw Alice and I. "It's good to see you too, mama Cullen." I said to her which made her smile wider.

"Hey Luc! What's up?" Emmett asked from behind me. "Not much Em, heard from my princess that Bronze boy is back." I told him and he nodded while chuckling. I then saw Edward walk down the stairs, and called out, "Hey Bronze boy!" The raising of my voice slightly startled Alice but she settled back down quickly still clinging onto me.

"Hey Shawn, how have you been?" Bronze boy asked politely to which I replied, "I've been alright." Before we could continue Carlisle rushed into the house and scooped Esme into his arms causing her to giggle.

"Hey Papa Cullen, how was work today?" I greeted him politely.

"Oh, hey Shawn, work was fine. I lost a patient but that's part of the job." He replied solemnly to which I nodded in understanding. "Enough with the heavy stuff how was your day?" He asked everyone and I replied first, "My day was alright, I had to calm a jealous Alice down during lunch." His eyes widened in shock before asking, "Why was she jealous?" This made Emmett and I chuckle while Alice looked down and mumbled something incoherent. "Speak up Princess. No one is going to be mad or upset." I told her.

"I was jealous because of the way one of Luc's friends looked at him while she giggled..." she said shyly this made Carlisle drop his jaw in shock. "Good girl! I'm proud of you." I told her before giving her a kiss on her cheek. This made everyone look at me in shock.

"Damn it! I missed a cute moment between Alice and Luc! I knew we should've hunted later Jasper." Rosalie complained when she flashed in this made everyone but Emmett look at her in utter disbelief. "What? I ship them so much." She said defensively which made Emmett burst out laughter.

"Babe I think you just broke them." Emmett said between his laughs. I let out a laugh after hearing that statement and nodded my head in agreement with Emmett.

"Anyway foods done, feel free to eat Luc." Esme announced and I quickly grabbed a plate and piled food onto it. "Alice, Princess do you mind letting go of me so I can eat?" I asked Alice who reluctantly released me after doing so she grabbed the plate with the silverware and dragged me to the dinner table. She sat next to me and I dug in; as soon as I tasted the food I let out a gasp and exclaimed, "This is delicious Esme!"