ǝʌlǝʍʇ

the questioning

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

I didn't know whether if I should even talk or not since the last time we saw each other he practically attacked me. Well, at least tried to attack me but I still can't help but feel that maybe now he knows what to do to hurt me. Much worse if he won't let me see the daylight anymore.

He starts to slowly walk towards me, one step at a time. I flinched a little and wanted to stand away from him but something tells me that he wouldn't like it and will be furious. And I would do anything to not tick him off and have mercy on me.

"Kim Jisoo. You really do impress me." SEOKJIN said and went past me, taking a seat just directly in front of the fireplace. I stayed there standing infront of him.

"Do you know why?"

I answered, "I--I don't know--"

I was cut off by his sarcastic chuckle and even with just that I feel like he is a sadistic person. Having that thought while alone with him didn't help me comfort myself.

"How could you not know? Are you stupid, Miss Kim?" SEOKJIN said.

I silently gasped, "I am not stupid! Can't I be just clueless?"

SEOKJIN lets another chuckle and at that point, I felt like a clown. "Miss Kim, it's impossible for you to not know given the many times that we have encountered each other. Being ignorant of the situation is also being stupid."

He then grabs the bottle of wine just in front of him that was sitting on the coffee table and pours himself wine with the wine glass just right beside it. He takes a sip first before looking back at me again, which made me flinch. For some reason, I felt inferior when he stares down at me.

"You claim to be human, correct?"

I nod.

"You claim to be human yet you were invincible towards me." SEOKJIN said.

"That could be a mistake-"

"You were also able to enter in to MY realm." SEOKJIN continued, cutting me off. My eyes went wide as I took a step back.

I know that he noticed it and took advantage. He stood up and walk towards me, making me take another step back. And another. And another. Until I felt the wall behind me.

And as if that wasn't enough, he also trapped me with both of his arms at either side of my shoulder. He was incredibly near that I feel like I couldn't breath. I looked down and tried not to make eye contact with him. I mentally cursed.

"W-well, I think a-anyone can enter. L-lisa—"

"You are the first 'human' to enter." SEOKJIN cut me off once again. "And Lisa?" He chuckled, "She is not what you think she is."

"What is she?" I asked, which came out as a whisper.

"Do you want to know?" SEOKJIN asked then leans towards my ears. "Is that what you really want to know?"