uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ

visitation

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Is this the place?" LISA asked.

"I guess." JUNGKOOK answered.

Jungkook grabs the door handle and pulls it to open, only to find out that you need a password. The door lock is not something ordinary and that you can just pick-lock.

"I'm gonna barge in." JUNGKOOK said and took position in attempting to break the door.

"Yah, don't. It's a hassle." LISA said, stopping Jungkook from what he was about to do.

Lisa then observed the door handle. She then noticed that there's a little indent which perfectly fits a finger. She grabs Jisoo's wrist and forced her thumb to go through the slot. A blue light shows, scanning the thumb until the blue light turned green and the lock was removed.

They were now able to open the door, Lisa opening the door for them and letting Jungkook in first while she follow from behind. When they entered, Jungkook immediately looked for the nearby couch and dropped Jisoo there.

"Maybe we could disobey Seokjin's order and--"

"Not a chance, Ggukie. She's a known person, right? It will be suspicious and my chaotic father would know immediately." LISA said.

Jisoo's smell was really wonderful and it really made her want to eat humans unlike before. Well, if Jisoo is really a human but it's impossible for her to be an angel too. Though she was tempted, she can't. Lisa knows that even though she's the daughter, his father would not hesitate to end her. She despise her father for what he did to her and her mother, but if she wants to be even powerful she has to hold on to him.

Lisa hopes that when evil dominates and destroys the world and the good then everything could be over and she would feel safer. Besides, if she does dare go against him it's not like Jungkook would join her. Jungkook doesn't like her after all, which makes her sad. But as long as Jungkook continues to care for her, Lisa is fine.

"Let's go." LISA said in a quiet voice.

Jungkook nods and the duo left Jisoo on the couch, locking the door from behind.

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo looked for where she heard the voice calling for her. She could only see pitch black. Apart from that, nothing else. But Jisoo knew the voice.

"Angel Rosé?" JISOO called back.

"It is I," ROSEANNE replied. "Where have you been? For a second, I thought you were dead. I couldn't find you."

"I--I wasn't." JISOO said.

"Did you discovered the Pit?" ROSEANNE asked.

"The what?"

"The Pit. Zalgo's lair."

"You mean Seokjin's lair?" JISOO clarified.

"Oh, is that his 'human name'?" ROSEANNE asked. "Alright then. Yes, Seokjin's lair."

"I-I h-have..."

"That's a good sign. It means you are not a failure after all." ROSEANNE said.

Jisoo doesn't know what Roseanne meant by that. A failure? So does that mean that they may have tried it in the past but failed? Jisoo doesn't know at all.