b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Aftermath

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

trigger warning: suicide

Everyone, of course, had a hard time recovering after the death of a friend. It was worse for Taehyung to lose three people all on the same day. January 3 was now a painful day for him and couldn't even bear to hear that date. He can't even accept the fact that his birth day is also the death day of his loved ones.

From then on, he declared among his friends that his birthday will now be on December 30 instead. They understand him and just let him be.

Even Yoongi and Jennie thought of moving the wedding for a little bit. Although some tried to convince them that didn't have to move it, the couple thought that it's for the best since everyone is still devastated. And preparing for the wedding while mourning is just not right and it will be hard.

The couple wants to give everyone time, including themselves, to at least take a breath and recover for a bit since everyone's mental and emotional state isn't currently at its best.

All of Jisoo's friends take care of everything, changed some of their schedules, and got busy. They all really prepared for the funeral and talked to the company managing her. Taehyung was mainly the one doing all the paperwork.

Everyone made sure to at least give a proper burial to their fallen friend who is also a fallen hero. Roseanne tried to stay with them for awhile but unfortunately has to go back after a week since her mission was basically done.

Still, she continued to watch over them and guiding them. If it won't change the future much, she would always help them at the best of her abilities.

On the other hand, the three were now powerless. Although Seokjin and Lisa are in good conditions, Jungkook does not. Now, he's literally eyeless and blind. He no longer has any powers so that he could see even if he is physically eyeless.

They were now all mortals and living in the human realm. Zalgo's realm completely vanished. At first, they mainly just live in the streets together. Then after awhile, Lisa and Seokjin was recruited to join in a group of gangsters. There, they make a living by doing illegal activities.

The two doesn't mind it anyway since they've been doing worse things than just rob and sell illegal things. Except Jungkook.

Jungkook never felt so useless until that time. Although, Lisa never failed to take care of him.

After awhile of living like that, Jungkook couldn't really take it anymore. He committed suicide 2 years after being mortal. Because of that, Lisa was devastated and soon followed him after only 3 days. Leaving Seokjin alone.

Seokjin continued to live a life as gangster. He managed to earn some good amount of money and was able to buy a small apartment complex by the slums of Seoul. He continued living like that until he was 37 in human appearance since his boss was caught by the police.

The rest of the time, he lives his mortal life with drowning himself of alcohol while still not forgetting the only woman that he had ever loved. Who is also the same woman who made him powerless.

He would sometimes laugh sarcastically. Thinking how ironic that he killed her parents and she made him powerless, but even with such fate they still happen to catch feelings for each other.

Feelings is a childish thing, Seokjin once thought. And ironically he caught those feelings and that was the only thing left from him.

Shortly after, he gave up. Thinking that he doesn't deserve to live any longer. He accepted his defeat. At least it's better than to continue to live only to think about the horrible thing that happened to the woman he loves.

Although it was unlikely to happen, Seokjin hoped that what Jisoo said could happen.

When he's not Zalgo anymore

and she is not a special human,

he also hope that he and she

could be together

in another life time.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

vote | comment | follow 🥀