uǝǝʇxᴉs

a cannibal picture

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

trigger warning:
just from the title, this chapter is composed of violence and such that are not suitable for the weak-hearted and for the younger audience. please read with caution and read at your own risk. you have been warned.

The sound of the makeup palette hitting the floor resound through the room. The scene was too unpleasant that Jisoo couldn't hold the palette right and it slipped right out of her hands.

With shaking hands, she grabs her keys, wallet and phone. Jisoo was already in her pajamas but did not even bother changing and only put on a coat since it is already the winter season. Though there's still no snow and yet it's mid-December and the year will end soon.

Jisoo quickly hails for a cab. The first two cabs that past were full and luckily on the third cab, she was able to get in. She said the street that leads to the tunnel.

"Miss, are you sure? That area--"

"I don't care just-- please make it fast." JISOO said in a frantic voice leading the driver to no choice but to drive towards the location.

"Stop here." JISOO said once they got to the corner just where the right turn is which leads you to the tunnel. She paid for the fare before quickly going out and went right, running towards the way to the tunnel.

It's almost eight in the evening. There were no more street lights in that area so it was pitch black. The night sky was covered by the trees that's why even the light from the moon and the stars are not passing through.

Jisoo opens the flashlight on her phone and ran in different directions, hoping that she will end up on the spot where the scene on her reflection takes place.

She ran to the left.

Then to the right.

Then straight ahead.

Still nothing.

Jisoo stopped and put her palms on her knees as she tries to chase her breath and even it out.

For awhile, it was quiet and peaceful. The only thing that Jisoo could hear was the singing of the crickets. It was too peaceful that it made her doubt if the scene from the mirror would happen. But lately all the things she saw in the mirror came true, so it should happen.

In anytime now.

Jisoo continued to listen to the sounds of the night as she slowly evens out her breath. She took one heavy sigh when she heard it.

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE, PLEASE! MONSTERS!" Jisoo heard a man crying in agony and begging for help. His voice were full of terror and breathless, it's as if he was running from someone.

Or something.

Or both.

Jisoo heads off to the direction where she heard the man's cry. She came running again but this time she has no time to loose. If someone is indeed in trouble, she has to be there. To hopefully prevent what will happen from the scene of the black and white mirror.

Finally, she arrives at the road that was only a few meters from the tunnel. Jisoo first hid behind the bushes to examine the situation before doing anything so rashly that could result to more danger.