ʎʇuǝʍʇ

bottom of the stairs game

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"What the fuck are you doing and why are you wearing a blindfold?" SEOKJIN said.

I know it's his voice. I don't need to think twice about it. it seemed like my mind memorized the sound of his voice even if we just met not long ago.

"Remove your blindfold. It looks stupid." SEOKJIN spoke again.

"N-no. I am afraid something will happen when I remove it." I said.

"Nothing will happen to you." SEOKJIN assured.

I took a deep breath as my shaking hands slowly remove the blindfold on my face, his face greeted mine.

He was sitting on a very nice chair, like a throne fit for a ruler. However, it wasn't like that of a King that is covered by shining gold. The throne was black with spikes as its backbone. The cushioning appears to be soft and comfortable too.

It may not come from a King. But it's indeed for a ruler and someone powerful.

From expressionless, his face turned shocked, at the same time confused. I tried to read his mind, even though I don't have that kind of ability. I tried to read his face hoping I know what he was thinking but he was incredibly hard to read.

"You remove the blindfold that easily?" SEOKJIN asked as he stands up and takes a step forward, his question somehow has taken me back.

That's what's bothering him?

"H-huh?" I muttered out, "A-ah yes. You said nothing will happen. So, I think it's okay for me to remove it now."

This time, Seokjin has this amused look on his face which confused me even more. I wish I had study psychology in college so that I could try to understand how he thinks. Then again, he is not human.

It fascinates me how he, Jungkook, and Lisa looks so humanly but can do inhumane things. The fact that I have been encountering them lately makes me shock that I still haven't lose my mind.

Or maybe I'm close.

He turns around and walks away. I didn't know what to do so I followed him instead. The direction we were walking towards to was familiar. That's when I realized it, he was walking towards the room where the fireplace was.

The place where I passed out.

"So, how did you get here?" SEOKJIN says as he sits on his seat that he sat on last time. I could tell that it's his usual and favorite chair where he likes to sit.