ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ

the day of the greatest chaos

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Every new year, I would usually sleep in for the entire day or hangout with my friends. This time, I can't do either of the two.

Although I was able to find out Seokjin's witness, I still had to go back to the ritual to find out about more. We're also trying if we can access the latest about Seokjin.

But it was a lot harder than what I thought.

The process kept draining my energy that I have to beg the angel that I can no longer do it.

"Enough. I can't go any more longer. I.. I need to rest. Until tomorrow, if I can." I looked down and avoided Roseanne's gaze. "Please..."

In the end, I was able to convince Roseanne. So the later half of my new year's day was spent by sleeping all throughout.

I woke up incredibly late the next day. I skipped dinner and breakfast since I slept through the entire time so I was very hungry and just order some food to be delivered to my house.

I was lucky that our work would resume on the 6th of January so that I wouldn't have to divide my attention and just focus on the goal: preventing the greatest chaos.

The problem is, to fulfill the goal I have to make sacrifices. Painful sacrifices.

But I don't even have a choice, do I?

I sighed as I close my eyes again, hoping that I could get a bit more sleep.

It's almost lunch time when I have woken up. I got up and took a bath and got dressed. I also texted a specific person to come meet me up and have lunch together.

We agreed to meet at a restaurant near the Han River and told that the lunch will be on me.

Arriving at the agreed meeting place, I was the first one there so I decided to get a table early.

Not too long after I have sat down at our table, the person I was waiting for have arrived.

"Hello, Jisoo unnie."

"It's been quite awhile since we last see each other, Ryujin-ah. Sit down."

Ryujin bowed down politely before she pulled the chair and sat across me. I told her that I want to meet her and catch up with her.

"Why didn't you brought your siblings with you?" I asked after we have given our orders since she came alone.

"They went to the province after Christmas and are temporarily staying there. I chose to stay and work during the holidays because that's the only time I can work longer. At least before the school starts again." RYUJIN answered and takes a sip of the water that the waiter has given us.

"Have you fully recovered from," I trailed. "You know."

Ryujin gives a nod as her answer, knowing what I was already talking about when I said "you know".

I sincerely care for Ryujin even though I only met her just recently. For me, she's like a younger sibling that I never had. I always want to have a little sister or a brother.

My parents only wanted two children, but because Taehyung and I are born as twins they figured that both us are already enough since there is already two of us.