b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

grocery shopping with the angel

𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Yoongi hyung listed down the ingredients that we need to buy in a piece of paper and after that we were free to go.

We used my car to go to the nearest grocery story in the area. In the car, it was pretty quiet. Well in general, Chaeyoung is quiet. She only seems to speak when it's about her mission and when you ask her about something.

Well, I don't want to be stuck with her awkwardly in the car and listen to cringe-y love songs or sad breakup songs.

"I'm just curious, is this your first time to be like... on earth?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if it's the right topic to start with.

"I think I've been on the human realm 3 or 4 times before this." CHAEYOUNG answered.

"Oh, really? What did you do?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Well the first and second one are I guess way way back. Then after that my next appearance was on Jisoo's 18th birthday as a makeup artist of hers and now."

"Is this like your first-ever mission or you've been in multiple?"

"I've been in multiple missions. This is just my first time that my mission requires me to be on earth."

After that, I don't know what to say.

I didn't continue the conversation after that and neither did she. We didn't really talk until we got to the store when I attempted to start another conversation with her.

"I know this will sound stupid but have you ever went grocery shopping?"

Suddenly, she burst out laughing which took me aback. I didn't know what's funny in what I asked that it made me rub the back of my neck.

"Well to feed your curiosity, I did." She answered. "Although I still may or may not know some of the foods that humans are manufacturing these days since I rarely go down here on earth."

"Okay. Well while you're here, you should try delicious snacks from here." I said and took a shopping cart and push it around the store, her following me by the side.

I then grab just some of the snacks that I know are very well known and delicious here in Korea and put them in the shopping cart.

"Wait, you're going go let me try ALL of that?!" CHAEYOUNG exclaimed.

I then look down at the shopping cart.