uǝǝʇǝuᴉu

the stairs game

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

present time...

As they saw the engaged couple from far away, the two immediately went towards them. They didn't approach them yet and observe them first closely and quietly, at the same time pretending like they really are a real couple shopping for their wedding clothes.

Though Lisa is taking the acting very seriously.

"What do you think will look better on me, honey? Should I do an off-shoulder, or like a tube maybe? How about the design should I go all out or like keep it simple?" LISA asks with a wide smile on her face.

"Do we really have to call-"

"Shut up and call me honey." LISA snarls quietly at him.

"You know that I'm not good in fashion. But I am sure you look fine on anything and everything, honey." JUNGKOOK replied and complied.

Lisa nods, satisfied with Jungkook's reply. She then mouths a reply, "yes that's good. But I'll do most of the talking so shut up, honey."

Although it sounded like Jungkook forced the word "honey" out of his mouth, Lisa did not care. She was ecstatic that he called her that. If this was the way he could act like they were a couple, then she should've done this a long time ago.

Lucky for Jungkook, calling Lisa "honey" and pretending to be a couple somehow worked and they were able to get the attention of the engaged couple.

"You are exactly like that guy." JENNIE said to Yoongi.

"What do you mean? That I am sweet?" YOONGI questions with a wide smile on his face.

"Lack of fashion sense." JENNIE answered.

YOONGI's smile faded, "Yah."

"You two are a beautiful couple." LISA said with a bright smile on her face as she finally makes a scene. "It looks likes both of us are getting married almost at the same time. When are you two getting married?"

"Beginning of February. You?" JENNIE asked, continuing the conversation.

"End of February." LISA smiles wider.

"We are?" JUNGKOOK whispers behind her, making Lisa silently pinches his side.

"You two look younger than us though. How long have you been together." YOONGI asks.

"Oh, hyung. We've been together longer than what you think." JUNGKOOK answers a little too casually that made the other guy caught off-guard but didn't say anything. However, Jungkook receives another pinch from Lisa.

"Oh! Like high school sweethearts? We're also high school sweethearts." JENNIE said with a smile.

"Yes, exactly noona. Actually, we know each other ever since we are kids. It was actually Lisa who first liked me." JUNGKOOK blabbed making Lisa irritated.

'I thought we agreed that I AM the one who'll talk?!', LISA thought.

"Okay, that's enough." LISA muttered before grabbing the couple's attention by snapping her fingers. "Anyway, I'll go straight to the point. You know, I am Thai. And we have this ritual before getting married and if you did this ritual with your close friends who'll be invited to your wedding, both of you will have an amazing marriage. As well as in the future for your friends."