Chapter Fourteen

Ivy

Ivy woke to Jasper pressing soft kisses against her neck while his hand was lightly caressing the spot from the side of her ribs all the down to the top of her thighs and back up again. She had always been a light sleeper and usually found it difficult to sleep next to someone else because she was always woke up when they'd move around throughout the night. However when she awoke with Jasper spooning her, a position in which she was almost positive they hadn't fallen asleep, she was sure it was one of the best night's sleep she had had in a long time. She snuggled back into his embrace enjoying the closeness between them.

"Is it safe to talk yet or do you need more sleep before you face the day?" She heard the humour in his voice and it made her smile.

Ivy rolled over to face him shuffling to get comfortable again. Not once breaking his embrace. She rested her head on his bicep while his other hand was placed on the small of her back.

"Good morning Jas."

"Mornin', Sweet Pea." His answering smile was almost breath-taking. Ivy's eyes traced the lines of his face, his strong jawline and two day old scruff had always made him incredibly good looking but the signature scowl he usually wore was nowhere in sight. She must have been quiet for too long because his brows scrunched together in confusion; the thumb of his hand resting on her back began to draw circles.

"What are you think so hard about?"

Ivy beamed brightly knowing how he would respond to her thoughts. "Do you have any idea how handsome you are when you smile? You should do it more often." Jasper looked mildly offended before he puffed his chest out and wiggled his eyebrows playfully; Ivy loved seeing this side of him.

"Only for you, Sweet Pea. Don't go telling anyone, I'm a club enforcer remember, I gotta keep up this badass reputation if I want the guys to take me seriously."

"Oh I don't think you have any problem there."

Jasper chuckled before his expression turned serious indicating that their conversation was over. He leaned in to her and they were almost nose to nose before she realised he intended to kiss her. Ivy jerked her head back covering her mouth with her hand.

"Oh no, you don't. I've got morning breath and I need to brush my teeth." Her words came out muffled as she spoke behind her shielding hand.

"I don't give a fuck about morning breath. If I wanna kiss my woman when I wake up next to her then I damn sure will. And you're not gonna withhold it from me."

How could she argue with that? She would never admit it to him but she kind of loved it when he went all caveman with her. Besides she didn't have to actually open her mouth for him to kiss her. His cerulean blue eyes pierced hers while his eyebrow rose in challenge, so she tentatively lowered her hand leaving herself open to him.

His lips descended on hers and his tongue ran along the seam of her lips in effort to coax them open however Ivy pressed her lips together keeping him out. Jasper sighed against her mouth and growled in warning, "Ivy". Her lips relaxed at Jasper unusually calling of her birth name instead of the nickname he'd given her. Ivy's momentarily hesitations gave Jasper the opportunity to push through her self-imposed barrier. He gained access to her lips finally, plundering her mouth; owning her with his tongue until she was a withering mess beneath him, moaning for more.

"Fuck, feeling you grind against me makes me want to claim you yet again as if I didn't spend half the night doing so. I want to show you who you belong to." Jasper rolled them so that he was braced above her on his forearm, his leg sliding in between hers. "Spread those legs for me Sweet Pea."