Chapter Twenty Three

Jasper

"Let's go through this one last time."

They'd already gone through the plan umpteen times throughout the morning but Jasper didn't care about all the repetitiveness because he knew the worst week of his life was about to reached its climax.

Spike had already sent both Tiger and Axel to stake out the abandoned asylum the Vicious Disciples were holed up in. They were ordered to stay hidden and record the Disciples' patrol patterns. All the Lost Knights had on their side was the element of surprise, well that and a much bigger and stronger army. But without catching the Disciples off guard in their temporary clubhouse they'd all be sitting ducks. Research was the key to win this battle.

Raptor had somehow managed to get his hands on the blue print of the place; Jasper didn't know how nor did he ask, as long as it made their recuse mission all that easier. The blue print was spread out in the centre of the long dark stained oak table while most of the brothers surrounded it. From what Prospect Sam had reluctantly shared compared to the map in front of them, the internal structure hadn't changed at all in the past fifty years making it easy to spot where they were keeping Ivy.

Raptor had been updating the brothers sat around the table and while Jasper could read a blueprint fine down to the training he'd received in the military, the same could not be said about every other member of the club. Yet every single one of his brothers had a skill set specific to themselves, one that they could perform better than anyone else he had met. Spike honed in and capitalised on each and every one of those skills to ensure his motorcycle club was one that couldn't be taken down with ease.

Raptor had pointed to various spaces on the blueprint as he talked. "I'm surprised to say they'd played this smart. This hallway here is the solitary confinement wing of the asylum, that's where the prospect said they're keeping Ivy. From the untrained eye the only way out is up these stairs at the end of the hallway. However there seems to be a hidden tunnel of sorts connecting the kitchen to this section of the hospital, the exit at best guess would be disguised as another cell. It makes sense as there are no elevators built in and the kitchen is right over here directly by the back entrance that looks like it opens out into an enclosed back garden."

Raptor had looked up from his in depth description that had taken a bit of a tangent to see only half of the brothers were following. "What I mean to say is if both entrances to this passageway are disguised then there a strong possibility that the Disciples don't even know it's there, giving us the opportunity to get in there and snatch Ivy back from under their noses without them knowing we were ever there in the first place."

Whereas that plan had sounded fan-fucking-tastic on paper, in the real world there was no way to get into that building undetected and steal their reason for being there in the first place without alerting a single Disciple in the process. Spike knew this so he, Zeus and Reaper had stepped in to improve on Raptor's plan.

It was decided the club would be split up into two teams, most of the brothers would be the distraction by heading through the front doors while a small team of five would head in through the back using the secret tunnel hopefully using it to find Ivy directly.

Sam had already confessed that the Viscous Disciples spent the majority of their time in great hall close to the front entrance. Therefore the plan to create a distraction out the front was designed so anyone still with Ivy would hopefully be drawn out by the noise and provide back up for their brothers. Hence leaving Ivy alone and unguarded.

That was the plan anyway. Jasper was realistic enough to know it wouldn't go down that way but a man could only hope for the best whilst expecting the worst all the same.