𝚀&𝙰 »

❝♛❞

Okay, here is the Q&A where I answer your questions, clear up some information, and answer some important questions of my own that I want you to know. The next Q&A will be at the end of season two so it will be a while. I'm also in the process of adding gifs to each chapter.

And also making a part one type thing so if you want to make something like an edit, share it with me and you will be credited!

I'll also be sharing some information about season two (including the release date of the first chapter) so stay tuned for that as well.

❝♛❞

Question One

"Wasn't she in arrow as ollies daughter  or something"

asked by multifandom_goddess9

Yeah, she is. I haven't actually watched the entirety of The Arrow so I wasn't up to date on cast changes and character changes and everything like that. I didn't realize Katherine McNamara was cast as Oliver's daughter until I started watching Crisis on Infinite Earths and at that point, it was too late to change Lucy. I also think she embodies Lucy well so if I get to that point in the story, I will be changing Mia's actress. Ideas?

You can probably only imagine the panic I got when you commented! Yeah, I probably need to pay more attention to that in the future. Also, Kat is a very popular face claim for Barry fanfics which I didn't expect, so that also means I'm not alone with this...

Question Two

"Ok so, so far I'm confusion confusion and confusion"

asked (not really) by Ccgla23

So this isn't really a question, but I do want to clear this up for people WHO STILL DON'T KNOW. This person commented on chapter one when Lucy waves her hand and Peter is dry after Aspen freezes his feet. 

Lucy has the power to control the wind, air, etc.

Peter has power over fire, heat, temperature, etc.

Aspen has power over water, temperature, ice, etc.

Penny has power over the weather (much like the Mardons').

Genevieve has power over moving objects with her mind, telekinesis.

Question Three

"like the movie?!"

asked by prettypettybaby

This question was asked not in the Q&A, but when Penny is introduced to Bolt. Yes, I kinda totally stole the name from the movie, but that's all I could think of! Also, I think it's such a cute name and goes with Penny's lightning and weather powers.

Question Four

"When is Barry and Lucy going on a date?"

asked by Nicole_babyy0

Uh, so I haven't completely finished planning out season two. But here is what I have to say. Their first date will be [REDACTED] and it will be [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] will happen on their date. Oh, and [REDACTED] will make an appearance. 

There you have it. I'm so glad I got that off my chest. 

Question Five

"Speaking of when u peaking to update freedom??"

asked by Lordderp2

Wow, I did not realize that some of you read Freedom and 216. Freedom is my OUAT book which is a Killian Jones x OC and that book updates in the summer. So for me, it updates June to August because the chapters are way longer and harder to put out and I update that every two weeks or so in the summer.

Question Six

"What if she said no ?"

asked by Lizzydogs

This question was asked on the Thanksgiving Special that I did. A quick reminder, those are specials and are in alternate universes than I write in, so that won't actually be the proposal if Barry ever proposes. And as for the question, she didn't say no. She said Hell yes.

Also, so many of you commented on how I was playing with your hearts. I'm sorry, but it's gonna be happening a lot in season two. Like a lot.

Question Seven

"Hope you continue, have you seen crisis yet?"

asked by Samlam2700

Yes and no. I've started watching crisis, but as of now I have only seen the first four parts because I've been really busy. Although I am so close to having time so hopefully I can get that done this now weekend, although so far it is very good and my fav is Ryan....

❝♛❞

Anyway, that's going to be it for this Q&A. Remember, the next one will be at the end of season two so if you want to get questions in, leave them at the end of my A/N's. Also, I can safely say that chapter one of season two will be airing on February 19th and then will be updating every Wednesday and Friday from then on, excluding breaks, exams, and birthdays.

❝♛❞