𝚜𝚒𝚡 »

❝♛❞

LUCY RATHAWAY walked through the seamless and spotless hallways of S.T.A.R. Labs. Cisco had called Lucy to schedule a meeting really just to talk about Cisco taking some notes and doing some research about their powers. And not just Lucy's powers, but Genevieve's, Aspen's, and Penny's.

But not Peter, no way, Peter did not need to learn about his powers after sneaking out of the house when he was grounded. Even if so, Peter still had that monitor on him and couldn't use his powers until it was off.

"Cisco?" Lucy called out in the circular bend of the hallway. She had her phone in hand with lots of videos upon videos of training with the kids and if anyone ever stumbled upon them. It was photoshop, absolutely it was photoshop. Yeah, let's go with that.

"In here Lucy-Lou!" Shouted a voice further down the hallway. Lucy rounded the corner and peered into the circular room with Barry's suit being the main focal point. Cisco was sitting on a chair, his feet up on a counter that faced Barry's suit stand and was eating his way through a tin of Twizzlers.

Lucy chuckled, "Lucy-Lou?" She stepped into the room and observed her surroundings, "Nobody's called me that since my undergrad years at college,"

Lucy stopped and thought for a second, "Well, that is after everyone had at least three drinks and momentarily forgot that the only reason they were my friend was to get their tuition paid off with my parents' money,"

Cisco with wide eyes spun his chair around to face a contemplating Lucy, "Okay then," He waved his Twizzler in his hand at her, "Where are the rest of you?"

"The-the kids." Cisco elaborated, "Where are they?"

Lucy scoffed, patted Cisco on the shoulder and then proceeded to steal his chair, "I do not know you that well to bring my metahuman kids to a place that has basically a prison to hold them,"

Cisco looked at Lucy confused about how she knew about their cells. "Hartley," Lucy simply stated which made the look disappear.

"Anyway, let's talk. What exactly did you want to talk about and test?" Lucy asked while fiddling with the zipper on her jacket she was wearing.

"Uh, maybe start on what powers you have?" Cisco requested back.

Lucy raised an eyebrow, "Barry didn't tell you?" Cisco shook his head and Lucy shrugged, "Okay, well. I can control air, Peter over fire, Penny over the weather, Aspen over water, and Genevieve has telekinesis," Lucy counted off with her fingers.

"How do you know what telekinesis is, but nothing else?"

"I've read my fair share of fantasy books in my lifetime Cisco,"

"Okay, then. No need to get snappy, Lucy-Lou. So Penny basically has the Mardens' powers? And then the rest of you are elemental based, besides Genevieve?"

Lucy nodded. Cisco clapped and then looked at Lucy with big puppy dog eyes, "Show me!" He demanded happily like a child.

Lucy chuckled again and stood up, walked around Cisco who's eyes followed her around the room and suddenly with a jutted hand out, the chair that Lucy had resided in was scooping Cisco right under his feet and bringing him right to her.

And thank god the chair had wheels or else that terrible squeaking noise would have scratched against the floor, violently.

With that, a squeal came from Cisco's mouth and he stood up, taking Lucy's hands in his and looking at them frantically, trying to find the source while spouting out questions.