03 | the santos way

❝ We're taking Cesar down

We're taking Cesar down. Once and for all

Freeridge, California—a neighborhood ruled by two gangs: The Santos and the Prophets. Unfortunately for Cesar, he was affiliated with the Santos. He wasn't one, but his brother Oscar aka Spooky was.

Thinking about the gang life caused Cesar to shake his head as he walked home from school. How did their lives get so messed up?

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He looked at the text.

ISABELLA : Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Cesar smirked as he read the text. Isabella was hot.

They exchanged numbers after school and guess who stared at them the whole time? That's right, Ruby.

Ruby's face turned red when Cesar kissed Isabella on the forehead just to piss him off. Then Cesar walked past Ruby and whispered, "Game on."

Cesar began laughing out loud at the mere thought. What a dumb ass.

He decided to text Isabella back.

CESAR : For sure.

ISABELLA : For sure? That's all you're gonna say?

Cesar left her on read. He couldn't appear too eager. She needed to chase him. That was the Santos way after all, according to Spooky at least.

When he got to his house, he opened the door and called out for his brother. "Oscar?!"

"Aye, little bro." Spooky emerged from his bedroom with a chick. "You got my beer?"

Cesar threw the can at Spooky and Spooky caught it. "Good looks."

"Who's this fine specimen?" the chick flirted at Cesar.

Spooky glared at her. "He's my little brother. And don't call him a fine specimen again."

The chick swallowed hard and tensed up. "Sorry, papi."

Cesar couldn't even resist his urge to gag. Papi? "I think I'm gonna be sick..."

Spooky sat on the couch and opened his beer. "Leave."

"Gladly!" Cesar was getting ready to head out the door, but his brother's voice stopped him.

"Not you, fool. Her."

The chick gasped while she pointed at herself. "Me? Why? I said I'm sorry!"

"And I said leave," Spooky repeated sternly. He looked at her slowly but angrily. "Now."

She huffed and quickly grabbed her stuff and left, not before making sure to slam the door loudly.

Cesar narrowed his eyes at the now closed door and then at his brother. "Um, who is she?"