07 | disappointment

❝ If you can't even win a simple fight against a little boy, how can we rely on you when shit gets real? ❞

If you can't even win a simple fight against a little boy, how can we rely on you when shit gets
real?

After his fight with Ruby, Cesar rushed into his house in search of his brother. "Oscar! OSCAR!"

Spooky emerged from his room with a panicked look on his face. "What's going on?!"

"We have a problem," Cesar warned.

Spooky's whole body tensed up. Those were not words he wanted to hear.

"Is it the Prophets?" he asked nervously.

"No, it's not them."

"Then tell me, boy!"

"It's Ruby," Cesar told him.

Spooky furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Who the hell is Ruby?"

"One of the boys I got into it with yesterday," Cesar answered.

Spooky laughed. "Don't tell me it's the short one."

"It is."

Spooky looked at Cesar curiously. "What about him?"

"What about him?" Cesar repeated, irritation clear in his tone. "He did THIS to my LIP!" Cesar pointed at his lip angrily.

"And you gave him a little scratch on his cheek," Spooky mentioned.

Cesar had a confused look on his face as if he was thinking, 'how'd he know that?' Spooky noticed his shock. "Yeah I know everything, little bro."

"Well we have to do something! He's coming after us!" Cesar urged.

"No he's coming after you, not us," Spooky responded.

"Well I'm a Santo-"

Spooky quickly cut him off. "You're not a Santo and you never will be."

Cesar's jaw dropped. "What? It's in my blood!"

"If you can't even win a simple fight against a little boy, how can we rely on you when shit gets real?"

"He caught me off guard, that's all!"

Spooky scoffed and then glared at Cesar as he spoke. "You're a joke. Did I not teach you anything at ALL?!"

Cesar sighed. "I underestimated him, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Spooky abruptly grabbed Cesar by the shirt. "Do you know what you just did to our image?! Now we look weak!"