43 | performance

❝ Unforgettable is an understatement ❞

Unforgettable is an understatement

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE CRINGE LMAO

The homecoming dance was nearly over but that didn't stop Ruby and Isabella from dancing their little hearts out. Ruby spun her around while she giggled. She resumed dancing.

"YOU'RE NOT TIRED YET?!" Isabella shouted over the blasting music.

Ruby shook his head. "NOPE!"

"WELL I NEED A BREAK! MY FEET HURT!"

"OH OKAY! YEAH, WE CAN TAKE A BREAK!"

Isabella stopped dancing to give her feet their much needed rest. "I'm still disappointed there's no dance battle."

"Me too...but something better's going to happen."

"Like what?"

Ruby inhaled and exhaled deeply. It was time. "Isabella, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Her facial expression shifted into worry. Ruby grabbed her hand. "You mean the world to me. I care about you so much and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you. You were my first love and my last because I don't wanna love anyone else but you."

Isabella's jaw dropped. "You still love me?"

"I do. And I want to show you much I love you."

Ruby looked at the stage and saw Jamal ready for his cue. Ruby nodded his head and Jamal went and dimmed the lights. All of the students instantly knew what that meant. They turned their attention towards Ruby and Isabella.

Cesar and Dave walked up to them with two chairs. Monse had a puzzled look on her face. "Um, what's going on?"

"Have a seat babe," Cesar told her.

"You too, Bella," Ruby insisted.

Isabella and Monse sat down in the chairs. Monse leaned over to her while keeping her eyes on her man. "I'm scared," she whispered.

"Me too," Isabella whispered back.

Then Jamal started playing the song. The song was I Don't Care by Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran.

Dave handed Cesar and Ruby their mics. Ruby held his mic and pointed at Isabella with his free hand. "This is for you, Bella."

"And you Monse," Cesar added. The girls smiled.

( That's the song. You don't gotta listen to it lmao )

Cesar sang the first verse while Ruby waited patiently for his turn. No one else at that moment mattered to him except for Monse as he sang to her wholeheartedly.