44 | rest in peace

❝ What the fuck is he doing here?! Who is he trying to shoot?! ❞

What the fuck is he doing here?! Who is he trying to shoot?!

word count - 1354

          Everyone's heart stopped beating as they looked at the gym entrance and saw Latrelle holding a gun. Jamal drew in a sharp breath and his flight response activated. "GET DOWN!"

          He and Cesar ran to hide under a nearby table. Everyone else was beelining it out of the second gym entrance, failing miserably because the entrance was mysteriously locked! All they could do is tremble in fear and watch what was about to go down.

           Nothing but panic filled the air as Jamal looked around frantically for Ruby and Isabella. They were standing in the middle of the dance floor frozen in fear.

          What the hell were they doing?!

          Jamal had to get them out of harm's way. "STAY HERE, CESAR!"

          "Where the fuck are you going?!?!"

          "GOTTA GET RUBY AND ISABELLA!" Jamal yelled as he ran off.

          "I'M COMING WITH YOU!" Cesar yelled as he ran after Jamal.

          "RUBY, GET THE FUCK DOWN!" Jamal yelled.

          Ruby snapped out of his fear. "BELLA!" He grabbed her hand and they went to hide under a nearby table.

          Isabella was breathing heavily, the shock running through her veins. "What the fuck is happening? Who is he trying to shoot?!"

          "Probably Cesar's ass! You know he hates him!" Ruby stated angrily. "AND NOW WE'RE ALL CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE!"

          Cesar was ticked off. "Oh shut the fuck up, Ruby!" he hissed. "Stop your fucking bitching! You're a Santo!"

          Ruby scowled at him. "Are you gonna make me shut the fuck up?!" he challenged. "SORRYYYYY, IF I DONT WANNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR ASS!"

          "STOP IT!" Isabella cried, tears running down her face. "Just stop it! This is too much, stop it!" She shook her head. "Oh god, I can't breathe."

          While they bickered, Jamal realized that there were only four of them. "Wait, where is Monse?!"

          All of their eyes shot open. Where WAS Monse?!

          They all peeked over the table at Latrelle and saw Monse walking towards him furiously. "LATRELLE!"

          Latrelle smirked. "Oh look who it is, my old bitch. Come back for more? Daddy's always ready for you."

          Monse was now standing right in front of him. "What the fuck are you doing here?!?!"

          Latrelle had his gun pointed at her. "You know why the fuck I'm here, BITCH!"