Chapter 8

(These are Giselle and Mia's dresses)
_______

"Soo, what's his name?" I asked Mia from the bed curiously. She'd thrown her head inside the closet in order to choose what to wear tonight.

"Whose?" She asked innocently without glancing at me.

"Oh c'mon don't act like you don't know who I am talking about," I curled my lips into a smirk and she finally gave me a knowing look before placing both of her hands on her hips in amusement.

"Travis Coleman," she muttered, trying to hide the beginnings of a beautiful smile.

"Ooh," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. "Hot guy. Hot name," I teased her jokingly and she rolled her eyes at my statement. "Do you like him?" I added.

"I don't know," she sighed thoughtfully, throwing yet another dress back into the closet again and I raised my eyebrows at her reply suspiciously. "I'm not lying," she told me quickly. "You know how I am. Plus, I met him today for god's sake. He is literally a stranger!" She exclaimed.

"Mhm. Kissing Strangers! Na na na na na na," I started to sing the famous DNCE song and she started to chuckle at my playful demeanor.

"You know, you usually never agree to a dare like that but this time you didn't waste any time to blink an eye," I voiced my thoughts in amusement. She simply scoffed at me in response, not wanting to answer that, I bet. So, I decided to change the topic. "What time do we have to leave?" I asked her after a few seconds.

"Nine," she replied and I abruptly picked up my phone to check. Holy shit, she wasn't wrong. There wasn't much time left and if I waste two more minutes like this, I was definitely going to be late. After swiftly rushing into the washroom, I began to put on some make up and get ready. I don't prefer applying too much of it though, just a bit of gloss or lipstick is enough for nights like these. Oh yes, maybe a little mascara too.

Mia teasingly whistled when I came back. "Wow someone looks stunning," she praised, eyes sweeping over my outfit in absolute admiration. The sides of my mouth lifted up in a pleased grin before I turned to look at myself in the mirror. Well seems like choosing a figure wrapping bodycon dress was a triumph.

"It looks so perfect on you," she added merrily as I raised a hand to position my thin black straps decently and thanked her quietly. "Do I look okay?" She demanded, instantly making me switch my attention over to her alluring outfit.

"Okay? You look gorgeous as fuck Mia," I complimented her creamy white dress which matched mine. We'd ordered these together only a few days ago. I always enjoyed matching clothes with her.

"Thank you," she smiled happily before a sudden knock on the door interrupted us. Before we could decide who was going to go check, the door slammed open by itself loudly. This was enough to make the two of us already guess who was about to make an entrance.

"Ladies."

Ivan stepped into the room slickly, his hands buried inside the pockets of his baggy blue jeans that he'd paired up with a dark green t-shirt which was abraded upon his broad chest. He stopped smiling when he caught the sight of us and started to make his way towards her slowly. "Damn I look like a donkey in front of you guys," he let out.

"Stop, you look just as nice," I chuckled at his surprised expression. He couldn't help but snicker in refusal at me before stretching out his bulky arms for us to hold. Mia smiled and hooked her arm in his before I followed the same movements playfully.

"Oh shit! Who is THAT sexy guy?" He distracted us by suddenly shouting and I snapped my head to look at the door but rolled my eyes when I realized that the dumbass was talking about his reflection.