Chapter 24

After I left Travis's room, the foremost thing I did was take a long peaceful nap back in our suite. Mia woke me up later to freshen up and get ready for the dinner we were meant to go on tonight.

She was wearing a blue and white floral sundress with gladiators which brought out her glowing skin beautifully. I had picked out a orange tank top with a short black denim skirt and my favourite pair of black booties.

"Travis texted me if I had any plans tonight," Mia began with a cute smile on her face and I smirked thinking of our little plan. "So I told him that he could join us at the restaurant."

I was glad that she didn't seem like she was bothered about the him asking for my number thing anymore. "Oh yay that'll be fun," I shot her an excited grin. She nodded back delightedly before returning to go through her phone again. Both of us were sitting in the lobby of the hotel, our usual spot on the couches near the reception waiting for the boys who were very annoyingly late as always.

I decided to scroll through Instagram to pass the time and felt a small smile creep up on my face when I noticed that Ivan had posted a picture of him standing between Mia and I at the beach. He had his arms protectively wrapped around both of our shoulders, grinning at the camera through his shades. My fingers absentmindedly scrolled down to see the comments below. I couldn't say I was surprised when I saw that it was mostly only random guys there.

Jaden: Ayeeee bro. Fucking tag them at least.

Riley: Damn bruh, swap places with me? ;)

Jax: Wow dude where the heck u at??!!

I rolled my eyes at them but snickered when I saw what Sam had commented.

Samuel: The only thing wrong in this picture is Ivan.

More to my amusement Andy had replied to his comment by saying-

Andy: Wait, he's there in the picture?

Ivan had replied to both of them.

Ivan: Jealous much, assholes? 🖕

Mia noticed me snickering to myself and joined me in the laughter when I showed her the reason. "I'm going to get their irresponsible butts down here now or else I'm sure we're spending the whole night right on this couch," I declared, rising up from my seat with a sigh.

"Try not to kill anyone," she shouted from behind me when I started to walk away from her and I chuckled to myself at the fact that she knew the inevitable.

I banged on one of their doors violently the moment I reached our floor. "Fucking open already!" I snarled in aggravation before it was pushed forward, showcasing Vance who looked even more annoyed than me. "What is wrong with you guys? What the fuck is making you so late?" I demanded, offering him a glare that caused a groan to escape his lips.

He stepped aside to let me enter the room. "Ask him," he grumbled, pointing an accusatory finger at Ivan who had his back towards us and was too engrossed in buttoning up the navy blue shirt he was wearing to acknowledge my presence.

I allowed my eyes to wander around the room and felt them widen as I took in the mess they all had made. Most of the space had been stolen by the two huge beds that stood in the middle of the room which looked utterly filthy. The sheets had stains imprinted on their white fabric and were sprawled chaotically across the floor. The forgotten pillows been thrown here and there, empty boxes of pizza that seemed to have been ordered were reposed on the one of the beds. Unwanted clothes splattered all over the place.