Chapter 12

I put my head on his shoulders and tightened my grip on his waist.

Mahogany wisps of hair billowed in the wind as the sun cast a soft glow on my face, glistening powerful bright shimmers of its light on my skin. The rugged motorcycle was rapidly making its way through the seemingly never ending grove of trees while I tried to suppress my excitement.

"Wohooo! I seriously love motorcycles," Sam exclaimed in excitement causing the corners of my lips to curve upwards into a beaming smile at his cheerfulness."You really should learn how to drive them now," he looked sideways at me. "Someday," he added, knowing well enough how eager I will not be for that.

"Only if you'll agree to be my coach," I teased and he smirked.

"Having you as a student? Sure that will be so easy," he muttered, sarcastically and I smacked him on the back.

"Oh come on, don't make it sound like I'm the worst at learning something," I scolded him playfully in response, receiving an instant snort from him.

"Yeah if you 'want' to learn it," he replied, knowingly. "Teaching you how to drive a four wheeler was so tough, I can only imagine a two wheeler."

"Okay. I know but my dad was the one who taught me how to drive a car so just shut it," I continued then sighed remembering that memory. "If only you and Ivan hadn't insisted you wanted to come see me learn that day when I drove the car into the pole," I laughed, still feeling guilty about that accident. Hopefully, no one had got hurt.

"Your dad was so pissed," Sam snickered, remembering it himself.

I squeezed my eyes shut momentarily and allowed my skin to feel the balmy wind that was blowing past us in swift speed. Leaning my head over Sam's shoulder I could perfectly make out the convoy of all our bikes moving together towards the curve of the lengthy road.

Aaron and Andy were in our absolute front. Aaron was driving and seemed to be having a conversation with Andy who was busy in swinging his arms above his head jovially.

"Andy is definitely enjoying himself today," I observed in my own amusement, trying to understand his weird hand movements.

A deep laugh rumbled through Sam who shook his head at his over the top antics. "I think he's dancing," he drawled causing my eyes to grow wide animatedly as a sudden idea of commenting my thoughts to the joker in front of us popped in my mind.

"HEY ANDY!! WHY DON'T YOU SAVE THOSE SEXY MOVES FOR TONIGHT?" I stood up a bit on my seat, placing my hands on Sam's shoulders to steady myself.

Andy stopped whatever he was trying to do and turned his head behind to look at me. "WHY? JEALOUS THAT MY BOOTY CAN MOVE BETTER?" He slapped his ass, mockingly and stuck his tongue out at me.

I snorted before cupping my mouth with my hands. "YOU WISH, JACKASS. I WAS JUST TRYING TO RESCUE SAM FROM HAVING TO GAG LATER," I screamed back obnoxiously, feeling Sam's shoulders shake beneath me.

He narrowed his eyes, shooting daggers at me in response and raised his hands to cup his mouth in order to shout too. "WELL, YOU ARE ALSO A-" He started but Aaron tugged at his shirt to stop him.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN IF YOU WANNA LIVE. I CAN'T BALANCE THE BIKE!" He yelled furiously at his theatrics.

"PPFFHAHA! EVEN THE POOR BIKE COULDN'T HANDLE THAT FAT ASS!" It was my turn to stuck my tongue at him now.

Andy shot Aaron a quick glare for embarrassing him and then flipped me with both of his middle fingers whilst sitting down on his seat. Samuel was laughing so hard, he started coughing after a minute causing me to pat his back smugly. "Damn, Andy got burned!" He declared, amused.