Chapter 22

"So can I play frisbee with this plate now?" Ivan asked promptly while licking his fingers like a maniac as he finished his food.

Andy's eyes lit up with sudden excitement. "Oh yeah! That would be a cool way to dump it somewhere whenever we get tired of playing the game, considering we don't have a place to throw it," he agreed and Ivan grinned back in response.

"What the heck? No!" I heard a loud howl from Mia just when I was about to ask if I could play too. "You can't just throw stuff around in the forest."

Andy and Ivan exchanged a knowing glance. "Fine. The river it is then," Ivan stood up from the log he was sitting on with an unbothered shrug.

Mia snatched the plastic plate from him angrily. "Are you crazy, Ivan? Don't tell me you were just about to throw plastic in that river!"

Ivan rolled his eyes, passing me a blank look. For a fact, Mia is the type of person who would never throw anything on the ground ever and would gladly stand near a leaking faucet for hours until its fixed. Yeah, the dustbin is pretty much her best friend after me. She is a total save the earth freak. But according to her, not a very crazy one though. Lies.

Aaron chuckled as she started to wrap Ivan's plate in a bubble wrap she had apparently brought here and kept it in her bag with a satisfied expression on her face.

"Mia, c'mon," I shook my head at the fact that she had brought her freak equipment here too. "Why are you keeping a used plate in there?"

"Everyone wrap up your plates in this and keep it in your bags right now! I'm coming to check," she commanded, giving each of us an agonizing look and ignored me.

Nathan groaned, looking at her in annoyance that he would have to make some efforts because of her now. "Why didn't Ivan get to keep his plate in his bag?" He argued.

"Because I know he will go and throw it in the river later," she replied.

Ivan stretched his arms by raising them above his head as he let out a laugh. "Ah. She knows me too well," he mused, ignoring the death glare she was shooting at him.

"Well, farewell then fellow campers," Vance suddenly yawned and covered his mouth with a hand. "We had quite a nice evening tonight but kindly allow me to go to my cozy sleeping bag to slumber peacefully now," he stated theatrically with a sleepy expression.

"Yes, you may have the permission," I eyed him in amusement and he gave me a dramatic bow before finally walking away to step inside the boys tent.

"Why are you laughing?" Stacie distracted everyone when she looked at Ivan with a puzzled expression who on the other hand, immidiately covered his mouth with a hand to stifle his chortles.

"Three.." Nathan murmured with a knowing expression, a noticeable smirk begining to form on his face. "Two," he continued whatever the hell he was busy counting.

"And one," Ivan finished for him instead, his ears perked up towards the direction of the tent while he scrunitized each one of our perplexed expressions.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

"What the-?" Sam muttered just as a screaming Vance abruptly appeared shooting right out of the tent like a bullet in bewilderment. And I furrowed my eyebrows watching him storm off into the forest psychotically with both of his hands raised up in the air.

Nathan and Ivan burst out into a histerical fit of laughter as they stared at everyone's confused expressions before turning to glance towards the direction Vance had just disappeared into with broad sniggers on their faces.