Chapter 27

My phone vibrated when I was half asleep on my new comfy bed. Mia was reading her novel again and Stacie was lying on the bed beside me, watching Netflix on the tv.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the notification was from Fuckboys.

Ivan: My hoes and bros where y'all at?

Andy: Dude you're sitting in front of me tf?

Ivan: Well, I am fucking bored. Let's go check out the ship!

Me: No. I'm sleeping.

Ivan: Who invited you?

*You left the group*

I put the phone back down and closed my eyes with peace. But groaned when it vibrated again.

*Ivan added you back to Fuckboys*

Me: fuck off and let me sleep.

Ivan: I would if I could but I can't so I shan't.

Vance: Ugh, even your jokes are lame.

Me: Took you long enough to notice lol.

Ivan: VANCE IS A DICKHEAD WHOSE GIRLFRIEND IS HIS WATCH.

Vance: Do not criticise my watch you BITCH! I am just nextdoor and I will not hesitate to come in your room!

Sam: Y'all better drop this conversation now if you want to save the damn THIS time.

Ivan: Fine. Can we go to the pool?

Nathan: Sounds cool. I'm coming!

Ivan: I am already there, come fast you big hoe.

I laughed at his last message before dozing off completely after a few minutes. But almost murdered Stacie when she walked into the room and decided to wake me up after only an hour.

"Why in the world would you be sleeping at this time? Everyone's at the pool, you have to come too!" She transformed her expression into a big scowl. "There are a lot of hot guys you would want to check out there," she tried to make her offer more inviting, clearly not knowing the fact that I wasn't looking for anyone anymore.

I groaned at her request, not wanting to make an effort and leave the bed but sighed when she made a puppy face at me. "It's boring without you, girl!" She said and I considered the fact that she was the only one who had actually cared enough to come back and call me. Fine. It wouldn't hurt to go stare at Sam's abs for sometime anyway.

She squealed happily when I stood up from the bed and changed into a plain black one piece bikini with thin criss-cross straps on its back. Stacie was already dressed in a bright orange two piece.

"Wow. I didn't think you'd actually be able to wake her up," Mia grinned when she saw me standing in front of the pool with a sleepy frown on my face.

"I do wonders," Stacie giggled before gracefully diving into the pool with a loud splash.

I took a moment to look at the place surrounding me. It was almost creepy how similar this pool was to the hotel one. My gaze landed on the bar situated in the corner. Some of the guests were engrossed in sun bathing, some were swimming and some were busy drinking cocktails at the bar.

It was quite windy out here but sunny at the same time. The ship was sailing almost motionlessly and I immidiately made a mental note to go look down at the ocean later, even though the idea terrified me a little.