Chapter 36

"Yeah, you're right. She really does seem mad clingy," Andy's familar voice rang in my ears from somewhere near me.

I was sleeping peacefully before I felt like I suddenly could hear several voices talking within the room. But I didn't want to wake up and face anyone yet, so I shut my eyes, stubbornly and tried to go back to sleep again.

"Weird how Sam didn't ever made us meet her before today though," I heard Aaron murmur. "It's almost like, he's scared of her or something," he snickered at his own words.

"He's always like that," Nathan snorted at what he said from a little away. "Keeping his love life a secret. Thinks we'll embarrass him in front of the girl or something."

"He's not wrong though," Andy muttered. "Only if it wasn't so tense when we met her, I would have definitely done something," he stated, nonchalantly.

"Tease him later about how he's not come out from their room since Abigail booked them a personal one," Aaron laughed a few seconds after, mischievously.

"He hasn't?" A new voice that I immediately recognised as Mia's asked.

Nathan laughed at her question in amusement. "Nope. They're probably too busy with...themselves, if you know what I mean," he joked.

Ugh why are they not shutting up?

"Whoa, dude. Its been hours," Andy snickered along with him for a few seconds. "Shit I need a girlfriend," then he said in a low voice and I heard a few laughs at him in return.

"By the way, where are y'all going tonight..since it's the whole go wherever you want day?" Mia asked them, curiousity laced in her tone.

"My bro, Nathan and I are going to the arcade," Andy's excited voice boomed in the room before I heard a loud clap indicating he just high fived someone.

"Oh yeah, right. You've both mentioned that 50 times since you came into this room," Mia told him and I imagined her to be rolling her eyes at his statement.

"Aw don't be so jealous, Mia. You can also come if you want to so much," Nathan teased her, childishly. "But you probably already are going to some romantic shit with your new boyfriend so.." he muttered suggestively to her.

"Oh damn," Andy chuckled, naughtily. "Speaking of your new boyfriend. How's it going?" I opened my one eye to see that he was wiggling his eyebrows at Mia who was glaring at him playfully. Then she suddenly glanced at Aaron who was trying not to look back at her by pretending to play with his phone in his hands.

"It's really new for me as you know but he's been really amazing," she hesitantly answered to him and he furrowed his eyebrows at her expression and then took a glance at Aaron himself. Then he looked at Nathan awkwardly who quickly put a causal arm around Aaron's shoulder.

"Yo why don't you come to the arcade with us too bro?"

"Uh," Aaron gazed back at him quietly. "I have plans."

All three of them snapped their heads to look properly at him as his mouth threatened to form a smile, curiosity bubbling their features. I watched as he hunched his shoulders back to relax himself, knowing that they were waiting for him to elaborate further.

"I have a date," he smirked at Andy and Nathan, and then glanced at Mia to see her reaction too who had both of her eyebrows raised at his statement.

"With who??" Nathan leaned in closer to him and Aaron chuckled at his curious expression and pushed him away in amusement.

"A girl gave me her number at the ball on the cruise," he replied casually. Then he ran a hand through his hair to ruffle them. "Sorry didn't I mention that?" He looked amused.