Chapter 26

I suddenly heard loud rap music coming from somewhere. It seemed like it was coming from a little far first but I bolt up straight when I realize it is coming from somewhere near my ear. Mia was sitting on me, yes on me, with a phone in her hand looking at me with a very cheerful smile. "Jesus," I jumped when I opened my eyes to look at her clearly.

A broad grin broke out on her face when she noticed that I'd opened my eyes. "You can call me that too, that's totally fine," she joked cockily and I groaned at how unnecessarily loud she was being.

"Ugh. What are you doing here?" I whined and she tilted her head to look at me.

"In case you forgot, this is my room too," she stated. "Plus, you better get up now. It's 9:50 am."

Oh shit!

I jumped from the bed and ran straight to the bathroom. I freshened up and came back as quickly as I could and hurriedly threw on a white tee and decided to keep the silk shorts that I wore to bed on before brushing my hair whilst complaining about my unsatisfactory sleep schedule.

"9:58," Mia announced, ignoring my rant and I ran towards the door, tripping on my own feet on the way. She chuckled before locking the door and we both make a run for breakfast outside. Only two minutes were left and if I was the one who arrived last to the table after 10 am, I'd become a victim to one punishment.

The bitch being faster than me, reached the table before me and I cursed at myself for being so damn slow. "Fucking hell," I panted when I finally made my way towards the table and promptly gulped down a whole bottle of water, my chest heaving up and down because of heavy breathing.

"And 10:00!" Vance's annoying voice announced loudly. I sat down and looked up at everyone. Nathan, Andy, Ivan, Sam, Vance and Mia were sitting around the table and looking at each other, carefully trying to observe who hadn't arrived yet.

"Welp, seems like drunk Aaron would be adding up a punishment to his list today," Nathan laughed an evil laugh.

"Yes! Lord thank you!" I shouted and air punched dramatically causing everyone to laugh at my very unexpected victory.

Mia shot me a smirk. "You have Eminem to thank by the way. He's the one who woke you up." And I laughed, nodding my head.

"Is Aaron okay?" She suddenly looked at Andy after a minute who shook his head with a hint of a smile on his face. Good to see that he was in a good mood even after the night he had.

"Don't worry. Dude is snoring loudly with his mouth hanging open in the room," he replied with a low chuckle. "He's my new wallpaper by the way." He opened his phone and showed us a very hilarious photo of Aaron sleeping on the hotel room's bed shirtless. He was sucking on his thumb like a baby.

"Bruh. Send me that!" Ivan laughed and Andy grinned a wicked smile at him.

I suddenly noticed Travis walking towards us with a pleasant smile on his lips. He was wearing a baggy black t-shirt with grey track pants.

He winked at me and I shot him a smirk. Then, he hugged Mia from behind, surprising her and she squealed loudly not expecting him.

I rolled my eyes and threw a grape from my plate at them when they both started making out."Geez, not this early in the morning," I groaned.

"If y'all ever need someone to make you a sex tape, I'm always available. Just saying," Ivan whistled inappropriately and both of them stopped sucking each other's faces to give him a look.

Travis shoved his shoulder, dragging a chair to sit right beside Mia who looked as red as a tomato. It'll take time for her to be able to get used to this. Andy and Ivan continued teasing the happy new couple for a while while I decided to tune everyone out and dig into my delicious breakfast. After a few minutes Aaron finally showed up at the table with a big scowl on his face. His jaw visibly clenched when he noticed Travis and Mia laughing together but quietly sat down when I gave him a warning look.