Prologue + Characters

Once upon a time.. there was a beautiful princess named Sana. She was kind, caring, and just perfect.

Everyone loved her. Well, almost everyone. An evil empress, Irene, absolutely despises her. One day, she attacked. She took everything, her family, her castle, and even locked her out of her own home.

But there was one thing she didn't take. Her compassion. Her love for her people. And most importantly, her justice to fight for her kingdom.

She was in the woods one day when she saw something, more like someone. "Hello?" She called out. "I know you're there. Please come out, I won't hurt you,"

A short young elf then came out. His hair was a dirty blonde and he wore a coffee-colored beret. He wore a denim jumpsuit with a plain white shirt underneath.

"Hello!" Sana greeted with a smile. "My name is-" she was cut off, "Princess Sana" the young elf interrupted with a small bow. The young princess bowed back. "What's your name?" she asked as she crouched down.

The elf smiled and answered

Jimin.

SLAP!

"That's all now," her mother placed the book on the bedside table. "What? But I want to hear more!" the little girl whined. "Next time, sweetie, I promise," her mother warmly grinned at her.

"You better sleep early, it's your first day of school tomorrow," her mom got off the bed and closed the lights.

"I'll read you the next chapter next time, I promise, ok?" the little girl cheered up, "Ok, goodnight Mommy." The mother smiled and said

" Goodnight Jennie."

* if you guys didn't quite read the description yet, the ships are

Taennie (Taehyung x Jennie)
Liskook (Lisa x Jungkook)
Jirosé (Jimin x Rosé)
Jinsoo (Jin x Jisoo)

Main Characters

*these are what I imagined they're wearing throughout the story, hair colour, outfits, etc.