12. First Kiss 💋

JENNIE'S POV

Jennie!

Jennie, wake up!

I was shaken awake.

"Nayeon? Is that you-u? Why'd you wake m-me up?" I stuttered without opening my eyes. "What? No. It's me," I finally opened my eyes and saw Taehyung almost hovering above me.

I blushed. "Taehyung.." I placed my hands on his chest slightly pushing him away. "S-sorry" he blushed and scratched his head.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked him while getting up. "Come," he held out his hand. I accepted it and he led me outside the tent.

"Why are we here?" I questioned. "To see this, look," he pointed up to the sky.

I looked up and saw the Wishing Stars.

(Wishing Stars are like shooting stars in Enchantasia. But instead of just speeding away, they shine, dance, and they come in big packs.)

"The Wishing Stars.." I muttered under my breath.

I remember Sana and Taehyung's first night after Irene took over. The look on their faces as the wishing stars danced across the sky. But now, he's celebrating it with me...

"Make a wish," Taehyung said. I looked over to him and he had his eyes closed while his head was up to the sky. His facial features is what I focused on.

His eyes... the most mesmerizing thing I ever saw. His nose... that fits so right at the center of his face. His lips... just looks so kissable...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Make a wish," I said. Closing my eyes, I breathed in the cold night air.

I just want Enchantasia to be normal again. Irene imprisoned and my friends to all be here..

I opened my eyes and saw Jennie looking at me.

Chuckling, I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

JENNIE'S POV

I stopped dozing off when he snapped his fingers. "Earth to Jennie? Hello?" He then waved his hands. I've just been looking at him like a creep.

"Sorry..." I blushed and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "No no, I find it cute when you do that." He winked. I blushed.

All these winking and blusing seemed to go on for a while. I just wish this moment could last.

"What did you wish for?" he asked. Oh.. I just realized I didn't even make a wish because I was so busy looking at him.

I totally ignored what he asked and closed my eyes. Wishing to somehow find a way and get back to the real world. To where my friends and family are..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What did you wish for?" I inquired, giving her a warm smile. Stunned, she shifted her eyes everywhere, then closed her eyes.

I gave a slight chuckle, thinking she probably forgot to make a wish. You know, I just wish this moment could last..

Looking over to her, I saw that she already finished making a wish and was looking over at me.

My eyes explored her face. From her cat-like eyes, to her perfect-shaped lips. "Can I kiss you?" I suddenly asked her.

JENNIE'S POV

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. I blushed and nodded, "Yes.." Wait what?! My all-time crush is going to kiss me?! Right now?! This is going to be my first kiss! And I'm gonna share it with my all-time crush!!

Oh god, what do I do?! I never kissed anyone before... Will he like it? Wait.. what did I last ate? Will my breath stink??

He placed a hand on my cheek and closed his eyes, and slowly leaned in, aiming for my lips

It was all too late. Taehyung's lips already landed on mine...

————————————————————-

Two chapters in one day! Thank you for supporting and reading this book! And wow, they both just had their first kisses!! Not gonna lie, this was probably the 'cringiest' chapter I ever wrote...

Don't forget to vote!!
👇🏻