1. The Story Of Enchantasia #1

"
"Where are you going, Princess?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a little elf. I sighed. "To get my kingdom back,"

"Just by yourself? You know how dangerous that is," Jimin warned me. I opened my mouth about to say something when he interrupted me, "I'll go with you." Widening my eyes, I asked, "Really?"

He nodded. I crouched down and hugged him. "You really are the best-est friend anyone could ask for! Thank you"

"

JENNIE! NAYEON'S HERE!!

I jumped at the sound of my mom's voice. "Huh? YEAH OK I'L BE THERE JUST WAIT!"
I stuffed the book in my backpack and quickly went downstairs.

"JENNIE!" Nayeon jumped at me. "Are you excited? It's our first day being in college!" I chuckled and replied, "Yeah! Very excited." Nayeon squinted her eyes at me, "You don't sound excited."

My Mom chuckled, "You know Jennie, only focusing on her studies, never focusing on boys," she whispered the last part but I heard it. "Mom! You know I don't have time for boys!"

Nayeon nudged my arm, "Why don't you try getting a boyfriend? I mean, we're almost in college," She shrugged. "Right? Jennie when are you gonna give me and your father a grandchild?"

I widened my eyes at what my Mom said. "What?! NO!" Mom and Nayeon just laughed at me, "I was just kidding Jennie," she chuckled. "But get a boyfriend soon."

"Ok,I'm done. Bye Mom!" I stood up and left the table. "Wait for me!" Nayeon shouted.

•• TIME SKIP || AT LUNCH ••

"Are you really still reading that book?" I turned to my right and saw Nayeon looking at the book in my hands. "Didn't you say you just finished it yesterday?"
"I know, but I'm reading it again,"
"What's so interesting about that book anyway?"

I closed it and looked at the cover. It was just a plain brown leather and there were golden designs around the title;

The Story Of Enchantasia

There was no author, and there was nothing on the back.

"I love this book because it's not your regular fairytale,"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well instead of having a beautiful princess, and some tragedy happens yadda yadda, and then the prince comes to save the day and they live happily ever after, this book is..
different."
"As I said, what do you mean by that?"
"Well-"

KRRNG!

The lunch bell rang. Everyone in the cafeteria got up and started to head for their next class. "Tell me after school?" Nayeon asked. I just smiled and nodded my head.

I stood up and headed for my next class.
Math

•• TIME SKIP || AT HOME ••

" As I was gonna tell you, this story is different,
There's a princess, an elf, a fairy, angels, a prince, an evil empress, and family related characters."

"Is that it?" Nayeon yawned, "Cuz so far this is a yawnfest."

"Just listen.

It's just a normal day in the kingdom of Enchantasia, Sana's mom and dad, the queen and king still rules the land. And her sister, Jisoo which is the soon-to-be-queen, because she's older. There's also Jin, Jisoo's lover and soon-to-be-king. One day, this "Evil Empress," Irene, attacked. She took the castle and casted a spell on the guards to only serve her.

She imprisoned the queen and the king. And she took Jisoo's crown. Irene kicked Jisoo and Sana out of the castle and into the dangers of the woods. "

"Oh my god! What a bitch!" Nayeon shouted. (srry i love you Irene)

 "Can't she just make her own crown out of rocks or something?" Nayeon reached for the book

I rolled my eyes. "Just let me finish the story!" I grabbed it back. "Damn, okay Ma," she put her hands in surrender.

"
Irene wanted to make sure the two was separated so she sent guards to chase them away in different directions. Jisoo ended up on the West side of the forest and Sana ended up on the East side.

To make sure they never find their way back to eachother, she sent guards to gate the East and West side

  "

"Bitch material much?" Nayeon interrupted. She rolled her eyes. I facepalmed. "Do you want me to continue the story or not?"

 "Do you want me to continue the story or not?"

RINGG!

Nayeon looked at her phone. "Oh, it's my Mom. I should get going now. But please continue the story tomorrow?"
" Yeah sure,"
"Gotta go!! Bye Jendeukiee!!"

I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I'm actually excited to continue the story. We're almost at the good part. Where Prince Taehyung appears! I've had a huge crush on him ever since I heard this story.

Even though, I know he won't be mine. He's Sana's prince charming. And no human being that perfect will even exist anyway. Better sleep now. Goodnight.

—————————

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my first ever book! Thank you for reading!!

Also don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it so far!!
👇🏻