32. Battle ⚔️

JENNIE'S POV

I can't believe this right now. This is so fvcking stupid, I just wanna crawl under a rock and die. Like what the hell even is this?!

I sighed. Taehyung and Xiumin is currently having a sword battle. Why? I don't even know! I looked over at Seulgi and she just shrugged.

"Alright, everyone! When I count from three, you guys will start your battle. Please remember that this is a life and death situation so, sorry Taehyung, I don't know what to say to you man. Also, Xiumin, don't use magic, it's cheating and Taehyung will automatically win."

Yoongi, who was the MC, spoke. "The battle will sta-" He got cut off. "Just start the battle!" Xiumin whined. Yoongi gave him a look. "I am the MC. Do not speak to me like that." He snapped. Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Just start the fvcking battle!"

Yoongi, once again, gave him the same look and crossed his arms. Xiumin was standing at a stance position while smirking at Taehyung. And Taehyung was in the same stance, looking determinedly and handsome, as always.

"Alright, 3..."

Yoongi looked at the Xiumin.

"2..."

He averted his gaze to Taehyung.

"1-GO!" He quickly said and ran over to the side. The two men ran to each other with their swords at the ready, determined to strike at the other. All of us obviously cheered for Taehyung, but the two maknaes, Lisa and Jungkook, boo-ed and cheered at the same time.

My eyes were glued on to Taehyung as he dodged and striked at the same time. He's so.. cool. I mean, where did he even get those moves? He was born into a poor family and raised in a farm at the edge of Enchantasia.

But I guess with Jungkook being his bestfriend and all, helped him. Jungkook was training to be in the royal guard and all. And at such a young age of eleven, was when he started. Well, anyways, I'm getting distracted.

I shook my head, zoning out of Jungkook and Taehyung's backstory. "You alright, unnie?" Rosie asked, placing a hand on my left shoulder. "Mhm, I was just zoning out." I shrugged. She nodded, retrieving her hand, and I focused my eyes on the main scene once again.

(Ok so.. I don't really know how to narrate a fighting scene, so I guess it's just up to your guys' imagination. Sorry about that😅 But it's full of dodges, some missed hits, a few curses from Xiumin and Taehyung gets a little scar on his right arm. Again sorry..🥺)

SEULGI'S POV

"This is getting kinda out of hand, don't you think?" Jennie spoke out, probably frightened by the scar printed on Taehyung's arm. "Shouldn't we do something? What if Taehyung actually dies? We can't leave if he does.. and I don't want this whole world to... vanish." I walked to her.

"Well.. we actually can still leave, as long as we have the portal's source." I pointed to my necklace. "But you said-" I cut her off. "No I lied, Jennie. I just wanted to be out of here. Yes, the whole story will change, and this whole thing is very dangerous," I pointed to the current battle.