19. Next Stop 🗺

SANA'S POV

Our plan is simple. Head to the castle, and defeat the guards. Hoseok is in charge of that since he's the captain of Irene's guards. Back to the plan. Get all the things she stole. Imprison her with an even stronger type of magic. And finally save Enchantasia!

"You guys ready?" I asked hanging a backpack over my shoulder. "The question is..." Jimin held my free shoulder. "Are you ready?" I gave a confused look. "You are still quite young, and you're already planning to save your kingdom."

"Of course I would do anything for this world." I smiled. "My people are depending on me." Exhaling, I took a step. "I can't let them down."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Seulgi gave a motivated look. "Let's save Enchantasia!" We all left the campsite and headed to the castle.

JENNIE'S POV

What are you reading?

Turning behind me, I saw Jisoo unnie with a curious smile. "This book," I gave her the book. She flipped through it and knitted her eyebrows.

"Remember when I first met you guys?" She nodded slowly, still flipping the pages. "I walked out to find it, but found this one instead."

"Woah," she stopped at one of the pages, and pointed at me and Taehyung kissing. "Um... when did this happen?" I can tell she was trying to surpass a laugh.

 when did this happen?" I can tell she was trying to surpass a laugh

Last night..

We looked behind us and saw Lisa. "Were you spying on us?" I asked her and she cracked a silly smile. "Well, I was done packing and thought I would go to you," she pointed at me. "It just so happened you guys were..."

She grabbed the book from Jisoo unnie, but immediately furrowed her brows. "Looking at this." She then laughed. "Seriously guys?" Me and Jisoo unnie both folded our arms.

"Like, if you wanna kiss him, just do it!" She laughed harder. "Why are you guys laughing?" Rosé suddenly flew in. I grabbed the book and hugged it, so no one can grab it again.

"They found this book, lookie." Lisa was trying to grab the book again. "Lisa!" Jisoo unnie tried to stop her. Suddenly, I felt the book sliding off my grasp. I looked towards me and saw Rosé running to Lisa with the book.

"Oh come on!" I shouted. They ran off somewhere and was huddling with the book. Ugh, maknaes...

They hid behind a tree and flipped through the pages, while giggling.

"You guys done packing?" Namjoon walked towards me and Jisoo. "Yup," Jisoo placed her hands on her hips. "I'm pretty sure those maknaes are too..." She gazed over Rosé and Lisa.

"Hey guys!" We looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook riding their horses.

Good thing the sadles weren't normal ones. Usually, only one person can fit on a sadle, due to its rather small space. But their sadles are long and flat, it covered the whole back of the horse.

Mang (Taehyung's horse) has white flowing mane as well as a white coat. While J-Horse (Jungkook's horse) has a long black mane with a brown coat.

"There's eight of us, how are we going to all fit on the horses?" Jisoo doubted. "I think three people can fit," Jungkook got off his horse. "So two people needs to sacrifice."

"Oh I'll definitely sacrifice," Yoongi says. "Me too, we can walk." Namjoon agreed. "What about you guys?" Namjoon pointed to the four of us. "I'll ride my brother's horse." Rosé sat on the withers with both of her legs on the side.

Jungkook pulled her off. "Hey, I don't want you sitting at the front!" Yeah, because he wants Lisa to be there. "Hey!" Rosie pouted wiping the dirt on her pants. "Ok, where am I gonna sit then?"

Jungkook pointed at a spot on his horse.
"On the croup." Rosé sat there with her legs in both sides of the horse. "Uh, Lisa you can sit here if you want." Jungkook blushed and sat back on the horse.

" Jungkook blushed and sat back on the horse

Lisa blushed as well. "S-sure." I just playfully rolled my eyes. "They clearly like each other." Jisoo chuckled. "They're not fooling anyone." I chuckled as well.

"Then you girls are with Taehyung." Namjoon stated. "I'll sit at the croup." Jisoo winked at me and got on easily. Oh... I never really rode a horse before. Well I did, when I was like eleven. But I don't remember much.

As if reading my mind, Taehyung got off his horse and held my waist behind me. "Need help?" He asked. I nodded my head and he lifted me up to sit on the withers. He also got on.

My legs are on the right sides of the horse. I suddenly felt a strong hand under my left thigh . Looking behind me, I saw that it was Taehyung. He lifted it and placed it on the other side of the horse. "Just to be safe," he winked.

I blushed a little and looked back to the front

I blushed a little and looked back to the front. "Where is this BamBam anyway?" Yoongi asked. "What border?" Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa looked at me.

"Um he's at the Eastern border." I answered. "Jennie, can you grab the halter?" Taehyung asked me. I grabbed the halter, I remember it being some kind of rope around the horses' head to ride it.

I gave the sides of it to Taehyung, because I was in the middle of him and the halter. "Just hold on to it, ok?" He assured. "Let's go!" Jungkook cheered.

Next stop, BamBam.

————————————————————-

Hope you guys liked this chapter! They're finally moving on to save Enchantasia! But it's nowhere close to the end. This is the longest chapter I wrote with 919 words or so (not including the author's note). Usually, my chapters are about 500-700 words, but I felt pretty good today.

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻