38. Last Chapter

A/N POV

"Are you just gonna leave everyone else?" He questions, making her go silent. "Of course not.." She looked down. "Even though I don't know how to get everyone settled in in this world, I'll still try and guide them, the best way I know how." Jennie smiled at the horizon.

"Sigh.. why do I always think he's talking about us? Like, the both of us.. He's selfless. Of course he'll be thinking about the villagers..."

Taehyung smiled. "Well.. it can go in different ways." Jennie looked up at him. "What?" He stared down at her. "You said that I'm always thinking about the villagers." The girl widened her eyes.

"Did I really say that out loud?! Stupid stupid Jennie.."

Taehyung laughed. "You're not stupid, Jennie." He held her hands. "Well.. no way I can hide this now..." Jennie sighed. Taehyung grinned at her, caressing both of her hands. "You know, you're a very special girl, Jennie." He looked down at their hands.

"And I.." He cleared his throat. Jennie expanded her eyes, a red tint spreading across her fluffy cheeks as she assumed what he was going to say. "Y-you what..?" She raised a brow. "I think you're awesome." He lifted his head up, their eyes meeting eachother.

Jennie's shimmer of hope died down in her eyes and she pouted ever so lightly. "O-oh.." Her hands were loose against Taehyung's as she looked down. Taehyung chuckled making her raise her head in curiosity.

"I mean, you're kind, sweet, and overall caring." He complimented making the girl blush. "I really like you.." Jennie's ears perked up. "What?" She asked even though she heard it clearly.

"I really like you-.. your personality." He showed her his famous box smile. Once again, Jennie's eyes saddened and she dropped her shoulders. "Oh come on, hyung!" The two shot their heads toward the door and saw the maknaes, Lisa and Jungkook, who was currently peeking at the scene.

"Shh!" Lisa placed a finger on her lips and pulled Jungkook back. Taehyung and Jennie both rolled their eyes at their silly stunts. Suddenly, Taehyung cleared his throat which made Jennie look back at him again, of course, not forgetting how big his hands are as he caresses her small ones.

"Anyways.." He chuckled trailing off. "As I said, you know.. I like your, personality." Jennie gave him a forced smile. Taehyung noticed this early and shook his head. "But that's not all, I absolutely adore you, Jennie." The said girl's eyes lit up with curiosity. "Not just as a friend.. as a woman." He smiled warmly at the blushing girl.

"Really?" Jennie lifted both of her brows, making sure it's really what she thought he said. "Mhm," Taehyung smiled cheekily, blushing as well. "You are.. my true love, Jennie. Well, at least for me. I don't care what the original story states. Princess Sana isn't who I like. For I am yours, and you are mine."

He lifted both of their hands up and kissed Jennie's soft ones, not breaking eye contact. "You technically are his true love, unnie! You kissed him, then he woke up. It's lOvE~" Lisa shouted from the door. "And you told me to shut up," Jungkook mumbled but Lisa heard it and smacked his head. "Ow! The fvck?!"

Jungkook rubbed his head and Lisa stuck her tongue out. Ignoring the two maknaes in plain sight, Taehyung and Jennie gazed deeply into each others' eyes. "Do you.. like me too?" Taehyung faintly bit his lips. Jennie opened her mouth when Jungkook interrupted her.

"Of course she does, hyung! She literally said that-"

"Alright, I've had it with you two." Jisoo came in and pulled both of Lisa and Jungkook's ears causing them to whine. Jin came in as well, arms crossed. "Can't you see they're having a moment?!" Jisoo shook her head, disappointed. "What's going on here?" Rosie and Jimin walked towards them.

"Why don't you ask these two? They've been spying on Taennie." Rolling her eyes, Jisoo gripped harder on their ears. "Ouch! Unnie, stop! Okok, we're sorry! We're sorry!" Lisa tried to pull Jisoo's hands on her ear but it was useless. "If I see you two spying again, you'll-"

"What's going on here?" Seulgi, along with Princess Sana, Namjoon and Yoongi came along. "Aish.. these maknaes keep-" Jin was cut off. "Guys!" Taehyung's deep voice boomed in the room, making everyone instantly shut up.

He pointed to him and Jennie, both blushing like crazy, hands still interwined. "Sorry, sorry, we'll- we'll just go." Jisoo pulled everyone out the room. After that, Jennie let out a giggle. "They're always like that.." She smiled. Taehyung cleared his throat, making Jennie's attention turn to him.

"As I was saying.." He gulped as his lip quivered, obviously feeling nervous. "I like you, Jennie." He grinned at her. Jennie was red as a tomato. "Wait, scratch that.. I don't love you." Taehyung shook his head, immediately making Jennie pout. "I love you, Jennie.." He stated firmly, making her smile again.

"What about you? Do you-" He was cut off when Jennie smashed her soft lips against his. Their arms wrapped around eachother, sliding their lips ever so gently, full of passion and love. Cheering can be heard outside their door, as the others barged in.

Lisa and Rosé threw confetti around the room, whilst Jungkook was doing a victory dance shouting 'finally!' Jimin was laughing at Jungkook's little dance. And Jin and Jisoo looked at the two like proud parents on their kids' wedding day. Everyone else were jumping and cheering on their own.

They both pulled away after a few seconds, but they were still in each other's arms, their lips ghosting against the other. "Of course I do, you idiot." Jennie responded and Taehyung gave her a thousand kisses on her cheek. "Just wanted to make sure," he shrugged.

Jennie flashed him her gummy smile. "Well, I can assure you, that those feelings are there. And they will never disappear.. ever." She promised earning an 'aww' from the audience. "I know." He chuckled before kissing her again, this time, it was more firm.

Neither of them didn't want to let go of the other. And they don't plan to. They just wanted to stay like this, forever. To be happy. It doesn't matter where they are right now, what's important to them is that they continue to love and support each other.

They don't intend to let go. That is a promise, that will be forever sealed in their hearts. As long as they're together, they will be happy. And that my friends, is the story of Taehyung and Jennie, lovers from different worlds, who actually ended up together. Despite their differences.

I'm gonna end this in the most cheesiest way possible. And they all lived happily ever after. The end. Kang Mina, signing out. Peace! Alright, I'm gonna eat now, I'm so hungry I've been working on this all night.

THE END

———————

Epilogue coming soon!

Don't forget to vote!

👇🏻
👇🏻