31. The Real Villian

A/N POV

Xiumin sighed. "I know I hurt you-" Seulgi cut him off. "Hurt me?! You fvcking broke my heart! You betrayed my trust!" She cried out. "I did it for you! For us..." Xiumin looked down. Seulgi merely scoffed.

"For me?! I didn't need money or power, Minseok. I just needed you.. I just wanted you to stay by my side..." Sana placed a hand on her shoulder, comforting her. Seulgi dragged a deep breath. "But you know? It's fine, that was a year ago, I moved on.." She shrugged.

"Now, what are you doing here?" Seulgi asked again, this time, more stronger. Like she wasn't crying a second ago. Xiumin looked down, he looked back up with a smirk.

"Irene, weren't you confused when you suddenly slapped your sister the day she told you that she and Baekhyun were getting married?" He said turning to Irene. "Um.. I guess? I mean, it was so sudden.." Irene fiddled with her fingers.

Xiumin nodded. "And what about when you apologized earlier? You felt lighter, right? Like all the hate and darkness from your heart suddenly vanished?" He smirked as soon as Irene widened her eyes.

"How did you-?" Xiumin cut her off with an evil laugh. "Me. It was all me." He laughed again as everyone started to look confused. "I am the real villain. The author. I'm the reason why Irene turned into a 'villian." He mocked.

"What.. do you mean?" Seulgi tilted her head. "I changed the story, there was supposed to be no such thing as villians in the joyful world of Enchantasia. But I changed it." He shrugged. "Too bad Irene didn't win, she became a coward and joined the 'good' side."

"Hey!" Someone called out. "Don't call her a coward, just because you are one!" It was Suho. Xiumin glared at him. "I mean, you couldn't even fight for Seulgi.." Suho rolled his eyes, making everyone chuckle.

Xiumin clenched his jaw. He threw Suho across the room making Irene run to him. "No one calls me a coward without paying for it." Dusting some imaginary dust from his shoulders, he smirked as he saw the state of the man.

"Stop this! What exactly do you want?" Seulgi yelled. "I want to destroy this world. It's boring seeing everyone be all 'happy', it's time for a change." Suho stood up with the help of Irene.

"But.. first things first, how did you get here?" Xiumin looked at Seulgi. "I thought I stole the orbs." He shrugged. "You really think I don't have more than that? I have tons of orbs." Seulgi scoffed.

Xiumin hummed in response and turned to Jennie. "What about you? How did you get here?" Jennie bit her lip and roamed her eyes around the room. He was right. How did she get here?

The only thing she remembers was the sudden 'earthquake' that occured in the library, this blue orb, and closing her eyes. She just woke up in what seems to be Lisa's room in their cottage.

"Uh.. I-" Taehyung cut her off. "You don't need to know." He glared at him. "What is this? Are you cheating now?" Xiumin smirked at Taehyung. "Don't you dare continue..." He gritted his teeth.

"Hyung, don't." Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down, but that didn't seem to work because Taehyung was still raging at Xiumin. The veins on his neck was popping out, making Jungkook gulp nervously, immediately retreating his hand.

"Is this Jennie girl your side chick or what?" Xiumin crossed his arms at the fuming lad, smirking. Taehyung glances at Jennie who was pouting at the smirking man. "Xiumin, you better stop right now." Seulgi warned.

Everyone knows how Taehyung gets mad. Don't get him wrong, he's a nice and pretty outgoing guy. He doesn't mind getting teased and all, but he has his limits. Limits that you will probably regret after you hit them. Guess he has a sensitive spot for Jennie.

"Why? Did I hit a spot?" Xiumin mocked him by pouting. "Didn't know cheaters like you had soft spots for their bitches." He shrugged nonchalantly. Jennie silently gasped at the sudden word, and her eyes watered.

(this is the soft jennie, guys. she's sensitive to those kind of stuff, her only exception is her bff, nayeon🙂)

Without a word, Taehyung immediately ran to Xiumin, punching him with no warning. Xiumin fell down on the ground, confused of the unexpected action. "What the hel-" Before he could continue, Taehyung puched him again.

Everyone gasped, and tried to get Taehyung off but he wouldn't budge. "Don't you dare speak to Jennie like that! You're clearly jealous because you don't have anyone anymore! You're just a piece of sh!t!" He yelled in between his punches.

"You little-!" Xiumin threw him across the room, his back making contact with the hard wall before sliding down on it, hissing in pain. Jennie quickly ran to him, so did Jungkook and a few others. The young girl was tearing up a little.

"Oh my god- hyung are you crazy?! Why did you do that?!" Jungkook helped him stand up. Taehyung stayed silent and glared at Xiumin, who wore his signature smirk. "You feel the evil erupting in your heart, Prince Taehyung?" He asked.

Taehyung was about to attack him again when Jennie hugged him. She dug her face in the crook of his neck and sniffled. "Please don't. You can't let him get to your head. I'm fine, okay?" The girl mumbled.

As soon as Taehyung saw her, he immediately hugged back. His chest feels lighter, and he smiled. Jennie looked up at him and smiled too, wiping a lonely tear on her fluffy cheeks. Xiumin grumbled.

"Who are you?! Why are you ruining my plans?! Are you a witch or something?!" He threw his hands around like a lunatic. "I am not a witch. Or a wizard," She gestured to Suho. "Or a fairy," Jennie pointed to Lisa. "I'm not an angel, too." She looked over at Rosé who was clinging onto Jimin's arm safely.

"I am Kim Jennie. Get your facts straight." She sassed. She didn't know where her sudden confidence came from, because she was really shy. Jennie would always depend on Nayeon, who was the one who would always introduce her to new friends.

XIUMIN'S POV

Who is this girl? Like where did she even come from? Why is she taking my dark energy? I feel a little bit lighter.. No! She will not take my power away! How is she even doing it, though?

I was after that Taehyung guy, his anger was about to show. Darkness and hate was almost filling up his heart, but it stopped when that bitch, Jennie, came to ruin everything.

If she didn't stop him, it would've been all too late. The hatred in the prince's heart would've been completed. But what the hell?! I practiced my dark magic for months! It's not just about to stop just because of some girl!

"Alright, Kim Jennie.." I mocked her name. "Where did you even come from? I don't remember you at all." I asked, placing a hand on my hip. "I'm from the real world." She shrugged.

"Well your boyfriend here is pissing me off, why don't you-" That guys cut me off. "Hey, why don't you just say it straight to my face? Are you too much of a coward?" He mirrored, placing a hand on his hip as well.

I swear, this guy is actually going to die right now if he doesn't stop this. Like who the hell does he think he is?! He's just some stupid prince who saves a princess.

I scoffed. "Do you wanna fight me, man?! I swear- you're really getting on my nerves." He crossed his arms and smirked. "Fine then. Let's battle."

————————————————————-
So I don't really know how many chapters are left of this book, since it's nearing to the end. But I think it's about, 3-4 again I'm not really sure.

I will also do an 'Epilogue' and special chapters for the side ships. 💗

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻