7. The Border

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I flipped through the whole book.

Nothing.

There was nothing on the pages. It was blank. Jungkook came up behind me and peeked on the book. "That's just a book, it's completely useless. Come on, let's go." He went back to his horse.

I stayed and still flipped through the pages. "Taehyung! Come on! J-Horse doesn't like waiting!" He shouted.

Jungkook named his horse J-Horse. When I asked him why, he just said that the J is for Jungkook and 'Horse' because he was lazy and couldn't come up with ideas.

As I flipped through the pages one more time, I noticed something was changing. The first page showed a girl... I don't really know who she is... She doesn't look like anyone I know.

Could that be.. Sana? No... Lalisa? Nah, this girl doesn't have bangs. Chaeyoung? Obviously not, she doesn't have wings. She's very beautiful though.. But still, who is she?

Without warning, Jungkook took the book away from me. "Hey! I was reading that!" I shouted at him. "What? There's nothing even here.."
"You don't see her?" I pointed at the girl on the book, laying down on the ground.

"Ok... you've gone crazy," he closed the book with one hand and threw it on the floor. "Just leave it, that's probably someone's property anyway."

I picked it up anyways because of my curiosity. And because I'm not listening to Jungkook again, he once told me to name my horse, T-Horse, when we were little to match with his. I named him 'Mang' instead.

I hid the book in my jacket to hide it from Jungkook. He's gonna take it again, sometimes he acts like an older brother. Sometimes... he's really just an idiot (srry I love you Jungkook). We were almost near the Northern border...

SANA'S POV

"Jin?!" I held my bow down. He dusted off some leaves on his outfit and looked at me. "I-I thought you were with Jisoo!" I said. "I thought you were with Jisoo! I came here because I heard a scream," he replied.

"Which border were you in before you came here?" I asked him placing my bow and arrow back in its place. "The Southern border." I looked at him.

"Wait- how did you pass the guards?" I asked impatiently waiting for an answer. "With my friend of course," I tilted my head and crashed my eyebrows together. He looked behind him. "You can come out now."

Someone in a black shirt and pants came out from the bush. I gave a slight bow and he did the same. "I'm Sana, you are..?"
He smiled and replied.

"I'm Hoseok..."

NAYEON'S POV

I came back from school and immediately called Mrs. Kim.

"Hello?" she picked up.
"Mrs. Kim, did Jennie come back?" I asked chewing on my lip, tapping my foot impatiently.
"Not yet, the officers went to FantasyLand Library, but it was closed,"

Weird, when I came there, it was also closed...

"Was she at school today, Nayeon?"
"No.. I was waiting for her to show up, but she never did..."

Please Jennie, please be safe... I swear if you got kidnapped or something I won't even think twice to kill that person. I don't care if I go to hell, I just want you to be safe... You've always been there for me when we were little...

JENNIE'S POV

It feels like I've been walking for hours! I still hear Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo's screams for me to come back even though I'm only three feet in front of them. Namjoon and Yoongi are following us because they wanted to find Jimin.

"Jennie! Come back!"
"It's not safe to go to the edge of the border!"
"You don't know how damn strong those guards are!"
"Guys, I told you, I'm fine! I know how to deal with this." I shouted back.

I actually do. Irene's guards are very dumb. You literally just throw a random rock on the ground and they'll group around it. When they're distracted, just kick them on their backs. They'll faint.

That's what Sana did before her and Taehyung met. Irene's guards look strong and intimidating but they're really just dumb and weak. I guess that's a side-effect of being under Irene's command.

Once I finally reached the end of the Western border, I picked up a rock. Quite big one. I was ready to aim when....

CHINK!

A rock was thrown to the ground, the guards quickly grouped around it.

"YAH!"

Suddenly, someone popped out and beat all the guards. He kicked them one-by-one when they were surrounding the rock. When I looked up, I saw the one and only....

TAEHYUNG?!

————————————————————

We're veru close to the part where Jennie and Taehyung meets!! Hope you enjoy this story so far!

Don't forget to vote!!! 💕💕💕
👇🏻