16. Morning 🌞

SEULGI'S POV

I sat down with Sana around the fire. Jennie's clearly not here. When I asked them if they knew her, they just looked at me weirdly and said they don't know who she is.

So far I met, Princess Sana, Moonbyul, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok. They're all really friendly.

"We need to take back our kingdom," I looked at Sana, she looks serious. "Yeah, but how? Irene learned some sort of dark magic." Jin stated.

"It's not like we can take that away," he continued. Sana stood up and paced. "Well, we need to think of a plan." She said tapping a finger on her chin.

"What kind of plan are we planning to do, anyway?" I asked out of the blue. Everyone looked at me. "A plan to save our kingdom," Sana placed her hands on her hips and stated in a isn't-it-obvious? tone.

"Yeah, but what first? Are we gonna distract the guards... make a very detailed plan... or find some sort of magic that can take away Irene's powers?" I stood up as well.

"Because so far, we've just been talking about our main priority," I looked around. "Hmm.." Sana shifted her eyes everywhere, in deep thought. "Let's make a plan." She smashed her right fist on her open left palm.

" She smashed her right fist on her open left palm

JISOO'S POV

I woke up feeling refreshed. "Ahh.. what a good sleep," stretching, I looked at Jennie and Taehyung. Aww... that's cute.. I smiled at the two. Taehyung was hugging her from behind, with his hands wrapped around her waist.

As soon as I got out of the tent, I was greeted by Lalice, Chaeyoung, Namjoon, and Jungkook. Oh, I guess we were the only ones. And Yoongi was still asleep as well.

"Jisoo unnie!" Chae hugged me. "You're finally awake!" She then backed away and grabbed my shoulders, smiling at me. "Impeccable timing, Jisoo," I looked behind Chaeyoung's shoulder.

It was Namjoon. "We were just talking about a plan to save Enchantasia."
I sat down beside Chaeyoung on the logs, which was surrounding the fire, last night.

"You guys have a plan yet?" I asked. "We're working on it," Jungkook assured. I spoke up, "What do you guys have so far?" They looked at each other.

"Nothing yet..." Jungkook leaned forward placing his elbows on his thighs and cupping his cheeks. "Well, we know that Irene learned dark magic." We all looked at Namjoon as soon as he started speaking.

"Maybe we can find some sort of magical thing that can stop or trap it," we all looked around, quite interested in what Namjoon was saying.

"Uh... you do know that Irene and her guards took everything, right?" Jungkook reminded us. "Well..." We all looked over at Namjoon again. "Not everything..." He stood up.

" He stood up

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up feeling a weight being pushed down on me. With lowly eyes, I looked down and saw someone's hands hugging my waist.

Oh, ok that's cool...

I was going back to sleep when I realized that someone was actually hugging my waist, like what the fvckk???!!

After a few seconds, he pulled me closer. This guy had the fvcking audacity to pull me closer like really?

Without looking back, I slapped that someone (who was hugging my waist).

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Opening my eyes, I noticed that I still had my hands wrapped around Jennie. Looking back at her, I saw that her head was moving quite a lot.

She must be having a bad dream...

Going with my instinct, I pulled her closer to make her a little better.

I slowly closed my eyes when suddenly...

SLAP!

What the fvck??!!

JENNIE'S POV

SLAP!

Turning my head around, ready to throw hands, I noticed that...

Oh...

My...

God.

————————————————————-

Sorry for the long wait! I just had some serious writer's block, but I'm back! I'll post more chapters today, so stay tuned!!

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻