8. Finally Met

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Me and Jungkook took a little rest just a little before the Northern border. I was still admiring the beautiful girl on the front page.

Suddenly, some text appeared on the page next to the picture. It was more text. I held the book closer and read it... it was that girl again..

But.. Jisoo, Lisa, and Chaeyoung is with her. Looks like they were shouting for the girl to come back or something like that.

"
"Jennie! Come back!"
"It's not safe to go to the edge of the border!"
"You don't know how damn strong those guards are!"
"Guys, I told you, I'm fine! I know how to deal with this." I shouted back.

"

So her name is Jennie, huh?
Wait... there's more text..

"
I actually do. Irene's guards are very dumb. You literally just throw a random rock on the ground and they'll group around it. When they're distracted, just kick them on their backs. They'll faint.

"
Hmm..

HOSEOK'S POV

I just can't stand her! She used to be so nice, at least that was my parents always told me. Now, she turned evil.. She turned against her own sister, Seungwan. No one knows why but she just did.

FLASHBACK STORY

Everything used to be normal, until Irene disappeared... she was gone for a few years.. Then she came back, full of revenge and hate. She somehow learned dark magic.

But the time she came back, Seungwan and Baekhyun married and already had a 7-year-old daughter and another 4-year-old daughter.

She was fuming. So she attacked, trapping King Baekhyun and Queen Seungwan in a dungeon and sending their two daughters to the dangers of the forest. She despises both of them, Sana especially.

She then used dark magic to take some of the citizens and make them work for her as guards. I (Hoseok), totally faked it. I pretended to serve her for about 4 years, but I'm tired of it..

Hmm.. maybe I'll backstab her.. Lead the guards away from the Northern border and just lead them to the Southern.. I am the captain of the guards, so they'll listen to me...
"

JIN'S POV

I stood up from the trunk I was sitting at. "Moonbyul! Wake up!" I shook my younger sister. "What..?" she groaned. Ever since Irene's attack, we were forced to go to different borders of Enchantasia. Luckily, Moonbyul and I ended up in the same one.

"Did you hear that scream?" I asked her. "Uh..no?" she touched her head. "Well, I'm worried. What if that was Jisoo?" I looked back at her only to find her closing her eyes. "Moonbyul! We have to follow that scream."

"Can't I just stay here and sleep, while you go find your little princess?" She layed back on the ground. "Ugh.. why are you so irresponsible?"
"Can't hear ya! I'm sleeping!"

"Your brother's gonna be king! You should at least be independent. And handsome, or beautiful in your case.. just like your brother."
"It's too early to be making jokes, oppa,"

" "It's too early to be making jokes, oppa,"

Aishh, this kid..

I pulled her up and got all our stuff.

"Hey!" Moonbyul said. "If Jisoo's in danger, I have to be there,"
She rolled her eyes, "You don't even know if that's Jisoo or not,"

"Well then it could be someone Jisoo knows,"
We then headed off to the Southern border.

???'S POV

"I think I've got the information you're-" I looked around. She's not here... I thought. I looked through the aisles of books. Then I found it..

The books in the aisle were all messy and some even fell down. I looked at a missing spot. A book wasn't there..

Wait...

Oh no...

SANA'S POV

"So tell me, how did you guys meet?" Me, Jimin, Jin, and Jin's friend were all sitting around the log.

"Well..." Jin started.

"
After me and Moonbyul reached the Southern border, we saw Irene's guards surrounding it. We were pretty much doomed. But then, we saw this one guard, who looked like their captain, talking to them.

We didn't really hear what they were saying, but after their conversation, all the guards left. Except for one.. He looked at our direction, and he lowered down his sword.

So we thought he was friendly. We then became friends and he helped lead us here, distracting the guards and all.

"

I turned to Hoseok, "What did you tell them?"
"I told them that the queen wanted us to separate and look out for people surrounding the borders. I already spotted Jin and Moonbyul at that time."

"Hey, where's Moonbyul?" Jin asked looking around. "Oh, she told me she wanted to go find 'something valuable' in the woods," Jimin answered.

JENNIE'S POV

TAEHYUNG?!

My jaw fell as I watched him kicking those guards one-by-one. I wanted to get a closer look so I took a step. Something felt weird, I looked down and saw that I stepped on a book.

I picked it up and realized it was mine. I was so happy to finally get it back. I flipped through the pages, it was mostly empty.

The hell happened to this?

On the front page, I saw... Taehyung?

He picked up a book that looks exactly like mine. On this book, it says all his thoughts. As I read it I widened my eyes.

He thinks I'm pretty?

"TAEHYUNG?!"

I heard 3 voices behind me and saw Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé coming to Taehyung and hugging him. "Thank the heavens you're safe!" Rosé said. "Where's Sana?" Jisoo asked looking behind him. But all she saw was Jungkook.

"Kookie!" Lisa said and immediately hugged him.

They secretly like each other. But never told anyone.

I saw Taehyung talking with Rosé and Jisoo. I froze. I can't believe I'm actually here right now. Taehyung has been my ultimate crush ever since I heard this story. Now that he's here I don't know what to do..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Oh yeah!" Jisoo raised her eyebrows and pionted a finger in the air. "Taehyung..." she pulled someone from the bushes. "Jennie..."

Wait... it's her!

She shook her head and flashed a gummy smile, she's so beautiful... I softened my eyes. I didn't notice when she reached her hand out until Rosé snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Jennie giggled. Even her giggle is beautiful...

I accepted her hand and shook it. She blushed a little. How cute...

————————————————————

TAEHYUNG AND JENNIE FINALLY MET!! Sorry for the long wait for the update... I was very busy with school 😔😔 But it's finally here!!

Don't forget to vote of you're enjoying this so far!!
👇🏻