27. Explanation...

SANA'S POV

"But... how did-?" Irene cut me off. "Do you really think I'm stupid enough to actually just let you take my magic like that?" She scoffed. Irene placed her necklace around her neck.

I quickly grabbed my sword and pointed it to her. She pouted. "Come on, Sana... You're not actually going to hurt your dear auntie, are you?" Irene did some aegyo, which I cringed at.

"I will if you don't stop this!" Irene simply rolled her eyes. With a snap of a finger, Irene made the blade of my sword vanish.. But I was quick and took out my bow instead.

"What do you want anyway?!" Jisoo unnie asked. "You literally have everything now! The kingdom, power..." She sobbed in Jin oppa's arms. "That is where you're wrong, Jichu.." Irene approached my sister.

"Don't even think about it..." Jin oppa turned them around, his back facing Irene. His arms embracing unnie. She sighed. "I don't have everything.. that's because of your traitorous mother!" She then made everyone fly across the room.

Geez.. is that all she can do? This trick is getting old..

I stood up, not minding the pain on my body. "Why are you so angry at Mom?! You're literally sisters! What did she do?" She turned towards me.

"She stole Baekhyun from me! Your 'mother' knew that I had feelings for him. But she just had to go and sleep with him, resulting in your sister!" Irene pointed to my unnie.

That's not true, unnie...

We all turned around. "Mom! Dad!" Me and unnie ran to her. "How did you-?" Irene was cut off. "I freed them." There stood a man. In black suit. Maybe about the same age as Irene.

"Suho?! You traitor!" Irene stomped to him. "I was never on anyone's side, Irene. I work for myself." 'Suho placed his hands on his hips. "But how?" Jisoo unnie asked, hugging appa.

"I'll tell you..." Suho cleared his throat.

SUHO'S POV

I left Irene there after we made that deal. Sigh... why can't she just love me? I've been there her whole life, but she just doesn't see it!

I sat down on my chair.

I remember the times when she was still good. When she was happy. Smiling... But now all she does is destroy everyone else's lives. Where was that good Irene a few years ago?

Standing up, I tapped on my chin. What should I do to bring back the good Irene? Even though I did lead her to the bad side. She has to stop this though, it's getting way out of hand! Hmm... Wait, I got it! Seungwan and Baekhyun!

——————

With a simple snap of a finger, I arrived in front of the king and queen's cell. "Hello..." I smirked at their state. "Suho!" Baekhyun quickly noticed me. "Hey there, dear old friend.." I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I'm going to let you free..." I crossed my arms. "R-really?" Queen Seungwan raised her eyebrows in hope. "Mhm.. on one condition...."

"What is it?" King Baekhyun stood in front of his queen, defending her. "A kiss from your queen.." I smirked. Baekhyun's face immediately went red. "No! Absolutely not!" He gripped on the handles of the cell.