26. DEAL! 🤝

JENNIE'S POV

Irene felt weak. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Soon after, she fell on her knees, trying to grab the Stone, but was too weak to do so.

I've never seen something so pitiful before. I know she's the villain, but I just feel so bad... My heart says to go there and help her. But isn't that what we've wanted? To defeat Irene?

I was always an innocent person and I still am. Even anything like this can make me feel so blue...

Irene was on the ground, tears flowing down her cheeks. It's taking her energy... But woah, does she really have that much hate and darkness in her?

My hands started shaking and I closed my eyes, deeply. I can't take another second looking at that helpless queen. Yes, I know she's been evil and all, but she doesn't deserve this...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We all gazed at Irene feeling weak and helpless. I looked at Princess Sana and motioned her to take the necklace. She gave an audible sigh, and looked down.

Everyone in the room felt pity towards Irene on the ground. Even I did... and I don't have a very soft heart, unlike Rosé or Lalisa, or even Jennie..

I looked down.

My eyes darted to someone's shaking hand. Looking back up, I noticed it was Jennie. She closed her eyes, intensely. And I noticed a lonely tear sliding down her cute cheeks.

I immediately softened my eyes at her.

All of a sudden, I held her quivering hand. She looked up at me, with her soft features. I gave her my signature box smile. We were at the back, behind the others, so no one can interrupt our little moment.

My thumb instantly met her cheeks, wiping at the trail of her single tear. Jennie blushed at my gesture and looked down, but I held her chin. "Don't hide your face, Jennie. You're beautiful..." I winked. (omg cringe i cant😂)

A/N POV

Sana approached Irene. "Help..." Irene hoarsed. "Sana..." She called out. I'm sorry... Sana thought. She gripped on her necklace and pulled on it. Irene fell on the ground, feeling delicate.

The young princess looked at the necklace. It was of an ornament shape, an oblong, with a very fine tip. Inside contained a dark smoke, the same one Irene had, which enveloped her dark magic.

She looked back at the others, mostly her sister. They all nodded, telling her to destroy the necklace. Sana inhaled, gripped on the ornament and held it up. That was until someone took it.

They looked back, feeling confused and stunned.

Irene?!

IRENE'S POV

FLASHBACK

"Your majesty..." I flipped my head to the guard. "He's here..." Smirking, I walked to him. "Good."

——-

"Hello, Irene." He took my hand and kissed it. I rolled my eyes. "Enough." I took my hand back, and crossed my arms. "You know why you're here..." He walked around me. "You finally wanted to have a date with me?" He smirked.

I scoffed. "Oh, Suho..."

I placed my finger on his chin, slightly lifting it up. "I'm not interested in dating anyone, except for-" He cut me off. "King Baekhyun, yadda yadda." He rolled his eyes, a bit hurt of what I said.

"I need you to do something for me." Suho raised his eyebrows. "What do I get out of this?" He mirrored me, crossing his arms as well. I scoffed yet again, dropping my arms.

"I already took over Enchantasia." I walked around him. "I can give you anything you want." Shrugging, I stopped in front of him. "Gold? Fame?" I asked.

"No." He replied. "Come on, Irene. I'm this world's most powerful wizard. I could get anything I want with a snap of a finger. He snapped his finger, and a rose immediately appeared in his hands.

Handing the rose to me, he raised his brows. "See?" Suho shrugged. "Alright, what do you want?" I crossed my arms and leaned on my left leg, still holding the rose. "You." He winked. I gave him a look. "Fine. A date." He settled his hands on his hips.

Suho held a hand in front of me, as if shaking my hand for the deal.

I sighed, knowing I can't talk him out of anything.

As I was about to meet his hands, I stopped myself. "But only... if it's successful." He took it back. "No. Because I would've already done my part by then." I gave him a smirk. Smart...

"Deal..." I shook his hand.

"What do you need, my queen?" He crossed his arms.

"I want you to replace my dark magic with black smoke. Wait... not replace. Just... if anything or anyone tries taking it, it's just replaced with smoke." I raised my brows. "Like if-"

He placed a finger on my lips. "I know what you mean, my queen." Suho tapped his chin. "Right!" He pointed a finger to the air. Suho pulled out a thick and silver, but very shiny bracelet.

"Your real magic will be kept here," I admired it and placed it on my wrist. He then touched it lightly, making it glow.

"That's protection for you. If anything or anyone tries taking your magic, it will be replaced with dark smoke."

"Where did you get this?" I gestured to the bracelet. "What do you think I do in my free time?" He smiled. Cute... What the fvck.

"Make sure you're a good actor. They're not gonna believe you if you're not on your knees gasping for breath, or whatever shit you need to do to make it believable." He reminded me.

"Yeah, whatever..." I rolled my eyes. "Don't be late for our date!" That was the final thing he said before snapping his finger and disappearing.

————————————————————-
Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also please note that this story is unedited. After I finish it, I will surely make some very minor changes. But don't worry! It won't change the whole story.

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻