33. No Words Left To Say...

(Don't play the music yet)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I widened my eyes at his words. "My life?" I scoffed. He raised a brow at me. "It's either yours or hers." Xiumin pointed at Jennie, who was clinging on my right arm and hiding behind me. So what will it be, Prince Charming?" Xiumin smirked.

I exhaled and looked down.. I know what I have to do... Looking back up, I threw him a fierce gaze. "Taehyung.. whatever you're thinking..." Namjoon hyung stepped up. "... don't do it.." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

I showed him an 'I-got-this' look. He understood immediately and retrieved his hand. "Do you really think I'll give you my life like that? I'm not stupid." Xiumin smirked even wider. "Not even when I do this?" He snapped his fingers. "Tae- mgfgs.."

I quickly looked behind me and saw that everyone was being held by some guards completely covered in black armour. They were headlocking them with a sword to their necks. I gasped as I fully turned around.

Jennie, Jungkook, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jimin hyung, Jisoo noona, Jin hyung, Moonbyul, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi, hyung Irene, Hoseok hyung, Queen Seungwan, King Baekhyun, Princess Sana, Suho and Seulgi were gripping on the soldier's arms hoping to get out but it was no use.

Turning my back on them, I clenched my fist. "Let them go! Now!" Xiumin tsked. "I'll let them go.. if you give me something in return." I tilted my head, motioning him to keep going. "Come on, Charming. You know what I want." He smirked.

"Taehyung don't do it!" I heard Jisoo noona shout. "We'll get out somehow, just don't be stupid for once!" I raised a brow at Jin hyung's remark. "I wasn't even stupid to begin with though." I defended.

"Taehyung just focus, you idiot! I can't die yet! I haven't even napped today!" Yoongi hyung whined. All of us rolled our eyes. "Alright, enough with the chatter!" Xiumin stomped his foot creating a crack in the floor. "Hey! I just got those renewed, you bitch!" Irene shouted.

"Stop!" Xiumin glared at her. He turned to me and I crossed my arms. "So.. What's it going to be, Charming?" Xiumin walked around for a bit and finally stopped in front of me. "Why do you keep calling me Charming? Like, are you in love with me or something?" I tapped my chin.

The room bursted into giggles which made Xiumin clenched his fists. Even his guards were giggling which made him even more angry. I patted his shoulder. "Sorry, I'm in already in love with someone else." Taehyung shrugged which made Xiumin shot fiery daggers through his glare which made me step back.

He snapped his fingers. A small clear bottle appeared in his hands. Inside, there was a purple and bubbly liquid which made Taehyung cringe. "That's poison! Taehyung, don't drink it!" Namjoon struggled in the arms of the guard who was staying still.

Xiumin held the bottle in front of Taehyung. He smirked, "What do you say? You drink this, and I'll let them go, or you don't and they-" He slid his hands across his neck. "Tae.. don't!" I looked back at Jennie. Giving her an apologetic look, I sighed.

"Tick tock.. Charming...." Xiumin smirked waving the bottle in front of me. I looked down. What the fvck do I do?! I don't wanna die nor do I want the people I love die as well.. Even though, me dying is a better option and all..

What if I just... don't choose..? No one has to die.. I wonder what will happen?

Xiumin inhaled deeply, making me shake my head out of my thoughts and made me look up at him. He motioned his guards to come here. I turned my head behind me and automatically widened my eyes. The guards were holding Jennie, Jin hyung, and Jungkook.